five

TURNS OUT Zoey Tillmoth was more exciting than she appeared

TURNS OUT Zoey Tillmoth was more exciting than she appeared. "Holy shit!" Violet yells as Zoey cut a corner with the car, hitting the curb. Zoey laughs as she runs through a yellow light.

"You're crazy!" Violet laughed and Zoey smirked as she parallel parked. "And she knows how to parallel park? I think I'm in love." Violet joked as they got out. Violet walks to the door of her house and they walk in. "You hungry?" She asks and Zoey nods. Violet opens the fridge and scans it for anything plausible to eat. "Ugh." Violet groaned and shut the fridge.

"Nothing?" Zoey asked and Violet nodded.  "Wanna go out?" Zoey asked as well and Violet smiled. "Definitely."

~

Violet inhaled the joint and the effects hit her almost instantly. "I've never gotten high before." Violet confessed and Zoey looked at her in shock before they both bursted out laughing. Violet takes another drag from the joint when her phone sounded.

tommy 🤘🏼

i miss you.

Violet smiled widely, she could barely read it but it was still sweet.

violet 😈

im loke rlly huh rn

tommy 🤘🏼

oh really?

violet 😈

yed reslky

realky*

reallt*

tommy 🤘🏼

drink some water and go to bed.

violet 😈

yr nit mt dad

tommy 🤘🏼

goodnight, violet.

Violet didn't bother replying. She smiled at the texts as Zoey gave her the joint again. "Tommy said I can't anymore tonight." Violet groaned and took just a tiny hit, what he won't know won't hurt him. "Is that your boyfriend?" Zoey asked and Violet was unsure how to respond. "I don't know." She said with a solemn smile. Zoey looked at her with a face before finishing off the blunt.

"He said you can't smoke, but did he say anything about drinking?" Zoey asks with a smirk. Violet laughs before taking the bottle of vodka that was next to Zoey and took a sip. "Ah!" Violet gasped as the liquor hit the back of her throat. "Fuck, why does it burn?" She asked as Zoey took a swig of the alcohol. "It's alcohol!"

-

violet 😈

tommmmmmy

ine drnj