18. Trope

A man who is in love with a woman but cannot admit his feelings.

"Hyung just tell me your pin already..i am asking you the last time" Jimin whines at Yoongi who just ignores his presence, leaning against the wall with a small pout.

"Come and press the code" Jimin grunts grabbing Yoongi's arm which makes him stumble, he is dead drunk and almost at the stage of passing out.

He just presses random guesses at this this point, he has been trying to get in the house for almost thirty minutes now and his limits are surely being tested.

"Where..what are you doing now ?" Jimin asks watching yoongi taking steps forward and stop in front of Jungkook's door. He pulls yoongi towards him just when he was about to ring the bell "nobody is home Hyung"

Jimin takes out his phone to call hobi, so that he can ask him the code and get out of here to have a good sleep in his home.

Jimin gets the code and presses as the door opens, he walks in switching the lights on just to find out Yoongi didn't follow him in. He groans and walks out ready to pull yoongi in only to watch Yoongi heavily staring at someone who is walking out of the lift.

His eyes go wide to find you dripping wet in the arms of a man he has never seen. He gazes at Yoongi who is grinding his teeth real hard enough to make him cringe, just when he about to say something-

"Who the fucks is this man?" Yoongi barks out loud enough to make him flinch.

Your mouth fall open not expecting to find Jimin and Yoongi here, who looks very pissed?

Looking up to find the kimbap man narrow his eyes, there is something so mischievous about his expression. "Do you know him?" He asks completely ignoring Yoongi.

"I-put me down" you mumble not wanting to stay in this tension, having all attention on you in the middle of a hallway.  You wince when he just holds you tighter. 

"She said to put her down" Yoongi speaks voice low, his eyes never leaving the man holding you making a shiver run down your spine.

"And what if I don't?" The man asks grinning. You seriously don't know what is happening and why he is doing this. It feels only you and Jimin are the one feeling awkward.

"I thought you were in the club?" Jimin speaks up.

"I was feeling a bit sick" you stutter out feeling Jimin who has definitely seen through your lie. He saw you watching them kiss, making you want to erase today's events for god sake.

"If you were sick you should come home and not roam with a man you don't even know" yoongi growls out. You scoff feeling irked. There is no way this man has any right to say something about you.