3. Paroxysm

~~an out burst of an emotion or action.~~

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

Yoongi can't help but tap his feet as hoseok keeps babbling on the phone. It's been 18 minutes and he still isn't ready to hang up the phone.

"hyung it's been months." Hoseok whines on the call when he says he needs some time. "How long are you going to keep dragging your fight with Jimin?" Fight? It was not really a fight but more of a one sided argument. "I thought I should leave it for you both to make up on your own and it's clearly not working. If you don't talk to him now I ll stop talking to you" he threatens.

Yoongi lets out a sigh. He throws the trash he carried into the bin, located at the end of the hallway. He knows it's his fault and he has to fix it.
"I am going to apologise to him soon. Don't be mad at me hoba"

" I am not mad at you hyung. I just want my two bestfriends to end their stupid fight and start talking again like before" hoseok says cutting of the phone.

"he says he is not mad and cuts off of the phone?" Yoongi huffs to himself. He walks to his house cursing himself to have left his front door open.

He walks in, locking of his door. His body is aching for his bed. He enters his room, switching on the lights. His body freezes to find an unidentifiable person lying on his bed like a dead corpse.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" he barks out loudly in sheer panic.

──●◎●──

Jungkook locks the car. "I told this girl to wait" he mutters to himself, darting towards the lift. He reaches his floor, entering his house without blasting anytime.

The light are still off, the hallway empty. He calls out your name and walks to your bedroom and then to the bathrooms and then to the balcony. His mind starts alarming when he finds you nowhere.

"where in the world is she?" he grips his hair, rushing to the lift again.

To the basement, the parking lot, the ground floor. You are nowhere! His breath getting shallow.

"jungkook" a voice calls out.

He turns around to watch a figure approach him.

" Namjoon hyung!' his eyes go wide. "When did you return?"

"Today afternoon" Namjoon says patting his shoulder "how are you doing?" Showing off his dimples.