17. Trouvaille

~~Something lovely discovered by a chance; a windfall ~~

•_________________•

•_________________•

Yoongi had no intentions of going to the club, he was simply tired and wanted to end the long day but decided to go anyways in the end.

"I am glad you made it" Jin caresses Yoongi's arm as he simply nods.

"I ll have a drink"

"Don't have much" Jin calls out watching Yoongi head towards the bar.

"Did something happen?" Namjoon hesitatingly asks "he looks a bit down."

Jin just shrugs saying it must be a tiring day.

Yoongi gulps down the whiskey asking for another glass  to the waiter. His eyes wander to the crowd,  he doesn't want to engage, the music which he hears but can't name, it's all blurry. His eyes land upon you.

He watches as you just stand there simply, the big shine on your face. Looking effortlessly lively as always. The warm smile you radiate, the warmness that is so foreign to him, to a person like him. Cold and dark. The stars in your eyes, the stars he needs on the dark nights. The dark nights that are so familiar to him.

Yoongi doesn't notice Jimin who takes a sit beside him "daydreaming Hyung?" making his snaps out of his thoughts.

"Why don't you just go and talk" Jimin grins looking at the you who he was shamelessly staring a minute ago. He simply grunts gulping down the liquid in the glass.

"I thought you stopped drinking" Jimin states and Yoongi doesn't know if he is disappointed or just concerned.

"I need one today"

Jimin watches as yoongi just simply stares at the floor. "You look tipsy already"

Yoongi almost stumbles in his seat but Jimin holds him "Hyung are you okay? You look really drunk?" But yoongi can't hear what he is saying it's all muffled he feels like he is drowning, someone needs to hold him.

"Jimin" he says voice gruff.

"Yes, Hyung"

Before Yoongi could give it a second thought he leans closer, his lips on Jimin's.

Jimin's eyes go wide, his grip tightening at Yoongi's arm. It's not the first time they have kissed but it's the first time it doesn't feel right. His breath hitches when his eyes lands on you, swiftly pushing away Yoongi by his shoulders.

It's late.

Yoongi catches him by his hand when he tries to get up. "Hyung you are drunk and I know you are going to regret this tomorrow so bad" he says looking in yoongi's drowsy eyes.