Best friends since they barely learned to walk, Anthony and Ayera had never imagined a life lacking another. But imagination is a cruel sentiment that loves crumbling worlds. The loss of his father had Anthony built impenetrable walls around his heart and it had cost him everything. Oceans apart, they survived without the one thing they had thought to be a constant in their lives- each other. But 10 years later, hope greets Anthony in the form of Areya. Will forced companies and buried memories rising to the surface make them discover that you could do more than just survive, but live your life like it's meant to?

Hi babes! had this whole plot altering my brain chemistry so needed to write down this daydream in order to function properly. 

(you can imagine Ayera as anyone, any random celeb, the beautiful reflection you see in the mirror, its really up to you peeps)

important: i watched the show a really really long time back so many incidents won't match up with their respective timeline plus there will be a plethora more new additions to the plot so please deal with that eek. once again, do not come at me for the messed up timeline im telling you it will be shit okay *insert crying emoji*.
AND this story is not very period appropriate. and I don't think the show was either so well cool.