It was night and the whole kingdom is sleeping, Atharv silently without making noise went to the room downstairs and stood near the door and watched his ladylove Mithra, looking outside the window and ranting something.

“He doesn’t have time for you, Mithra, he is the king now, he is a busy person, how will he come to see you.” Mithra was ranting to herself.

“This girl is mad.” Atharv went from behind and hugged her.

“Atharv..” Mithra immediately said.

“Yes, my ladylove.” he kissed her neck

“Ladylove, huh, I was waiting here for you for the last one hour, why did you come late.?” Mithra moved away from him.

“Mithra, I’m a king, I do have some duties to do, try to understand.” Atharv tried to pacify Mithra.

“No, I’m not… .” Mithra stopped talking when Atharv removed a bunch of red colour unique flowers from his pocket and tied those flowers around Mithra's left hand.

“Wow, so beautiful.” Mithra smelled the flowers.

Atharv looked into her eyes “These unique flowers are the live example of our unique love story, you were with me when I was nothing, you are still with me when I was king, I love you.” Atharv kissed her forehead, Mithra hugged and Atharv

“You are the best thing that happened to me.” Mithra smiled.

After a few minutes.

“So, when are you going to tell me about us to Rajamatha.” Mithra kept her head on Atharv's chest who is sleeping on the small bed.

“Very soon, I’m 100 percent sure that amma will agree to our relationship,” Atharv said

“Hmm…” Mithra replied.

“Are you ok.?” Atharv asked.

“Nothing, I was just thinking you are the king now and…” Mithra stopped midway.

“And what, Mithra…” Atharv asked.

“What if you have to marry another girl for some other reasons? I mean kings do have more than one wife, I’m scared, I don’t want to share you with anyone.” Mithra sat on the bed in concern.

“Mad girl.” Atharv hugged her “What happens if I marry another girl, nobody can take your place, I will never love her the way, I love you, I promise you that nobody will take your place in my life, I love you.” Atharv kissed her cheek.

“I love you too.” Mithra hugged him back.
.
.
.
.
After ten days

Mithra and Atharv used to meet secretly in that room, they think no one saw them, but Mithra's father Akhilesh, the head of the horse battalion of the kingdom saw them, he doubted about Mithra and Atharv, he observed them for a few days and decided to take the matter in his hands.

Atharv is in the horse camp, checking about the horses, Akhilesh was explaining about the horses, and Atharv was feeding grass to the horses.

“What you are doing is not right, your majesty.” Akhilesh said.

“Is this the wrong grass.?” Atharv questioned.

“I’m talking about you and Mithra.”Akhilesh said with a stern face.

“W…e  w..would have told you in few days.” Atharv replied.

“When? When the whole kingdom burnt down in this matter, your majesty, this is all wrong.”Akhilesh said.

“What is wrong.?, I don’t find anything wrong in this relationship.” Atharv answered.

“You are a king, and she is a daughter of just a head of the horse battalion in your army, where is your place and look at our place.” Akhilesh said.

“B…but amma will definitely agree to our marriage.” Atharv tried to put his point.

“Rajamatha will definitely agree, she wants your happiness, but what about others, will they accept Mithra as their queen.?” Akhilesh asked. Atharv didn’t have anything answer he saw his mom sufferings from his childhood as she is not belonging to the royal family.

Akhilesh smiled “You don’t have an answer, I know, so you should stop seeing each other, it’s better for you both.”

“B…but amma made me a king and they accepted me as their king, but why can’t they accept Mithra.” Atharv questioned.

“Because your son of the King Rajvardhan Simha, his blood runs in your body, let’s talk practical your majesty, did this kingdom accepted your mother? don’t you know the sufferings and pain she went through? , I don’t want daughter to face all that.” Akhilesh said.

Atharv remembered the sufferings his mother went through in his childhood, tears formed in his eyes remembering “But, but one chance.” Atharv’s voice cracked.

“Your majesty, please no but gut, I already talked with Mithra and tomorrow I’m sending her to my sister's house, so I beg you to stay away from her.” Akhilesh folded his hands in front of Atharv and said “Think this a request from a poor father and please don’t try to come into my daughter’s life again.” Akhilesh went from there, and Atharv stood there with a lot of emotions inside him.

Next day

Mithra looked around before climbing the bullock cart, she sit inside and thought “I never thought, he will give up on us easily.”, the bullock cart moved from there, but Mithra didn’t know that Atharv was watching her going through a window of the room.

He broke down seeing her go “What kind of king am I?, I couldn’t even stand up for my love, I’m sorry love, I am letting you go, but I promise you, you are and you will always be love my forever, no girl can take your place in my heart and in my life, I will never love any other girl like the way I love you, I’m sorry for letting you go, I will always love you, Mithra.” Atharv wiped his tears…..
.
.
.
After two months.

In Tulasipatnam, a painter had come to, paint pictures of the royal family, he was painting King Surya Chakravarthy's daughter, Surya's mother observed the painting and said “Paint neatly, this painting will go to other kingdoms, we are searching for a groom for this girl.”

“Sure, Rajamatha.” Painter said, the girl who was sitting on the chair for hours heard her grandmother’s words and murmured to herself “Oh this old lady, don’t have any other thing, she always has one thing to talk about that is my marriage.”

“Mitakshi, what are you doing.? Smile properly, don’t ruin your painting.” Her grandmother said.

“I’m smiling only.” Mitakshi smiled and thought “Don’t know, what will be he doing.?, the one whom will I marry.” .......

Hi all

How's the chapter?

Will Atharv be able to love another girl, the way he loved Mithra?, what do you guys think?

Please vote and comment on your opinion.