14. We On

Iseul runs down the emergency staircase at the far end of the building, heading straight towards the practice hall on "the kings floor". She knows that even though you feel crappy you will never be the one to make a fuss or scream bloody-mary. This time however, your friend is planning to do that for you, right after she's done texting you...

She bashes out from the door, ready to the teeth with her flat converse, smokey eye and one hell of a temperament. A few more steps and they are dead, she tells herself as she stomps down the gray hallway.

"BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!" Iseul yells over the speaker as soon as she enters the room, making all the other staff scared shitless.

It's a little bit of an unspoken fact that Iseul is one of the buildings best stylist but she is also highly "wanted" as a member of staff for the younger male idols because she is one of the few that can keep them in check while on tour. She gives absolutely no fucks that they are artists and always quickly becomes  like the older sister/mother to all the youngsters that she works with. So the sight of the company eomma screaming at the top of her lungs makes everyone instantly leave the premises.

"GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" She watches Jimin trying to sneak away towards the dressing rooms. "ESPECIALLY YOU PARK JIMIN!"

Yoongi grabs a fistful of Jimin's shirt and holds him in place. "No, no, no Jimin-ah. You are the one she wants." He grins, obviously saying that just to be spiteful.

"SIT DOWN!" Iseul gestures them down on the floor and they immediately throw themselves to the ground. "Now... how long have I known you guys?" She asks in a scary low tone.

"A-a about eight years" The youngest stutters out while looking down.

Iseul smiles at Jungkook and pats the top of his head as she passes by him. "Correct Kookie, and how long have I known Ms. Woo?" Iseul continues to walk around them like a sergeant in a military company.

"Since you were kids?" Namjoon speaks up. "That's right, and what was my rule when I got her the job at the front desk?" The members shiver at the memory of her stating the rules regarding her dear friend. "Jimin? care to enlighten me?" She says in a confrontational manner.

"I-I don't remember..." He answers in a whisper. "I think that's very clear. Tae, Can you tell your dear brothers what I told you back then?" She winks at him when he flashes his boxy smile.

"If I remember it correctly you told us about Y/N-noona, that she is beautiful, kind and very hard working... that we could never make a move on her, if we did become interested in her we were not allowed to hurt her reputation, work or feelings at any given point..."

Iseul sits down with the group on the floor and looks at Jimin with begging eyes. "I know I was young and foolish when I hammered you with those immature demands but I did it for a reason. Jimin-ah, how could you do this to her?  how could you not tell me? when did you figure out it was her?"

He looks up at his noona with shameful eyes. "When you got back with TXT from Japan... you two were talking in the cafeteria and she said something that I had written her." Iseul tilts her head. "Why on earth did you not tell her then?" She gently asks and place one hand on his knee.

"I thought she might... that she only wanted the idol... not me..." He says quietly before looking up to face Iseul. "Honey what kind of bullshit are you talking about!?" She snorts out.

"She's always had a thing for you... well even when she was with Seung. Did you never notice?" She states in a firm, parental tone. "There is so much that I'm not going to tell you but trust me when I say that you never have to worry about that when it comes to Y/N"