Ch 3. Forget About It

We walked back to the busses together in silence. I'm scared if either of us talk we'll end up fighting again. I don't want to fight, I don't have any reason to. Andy on the other hand, I'm sure I've done a million things to him that he'd remember. He was right, I was a narcissistic bitch and I think the only reason he took it back for now is because I fessed up and admitted I got abused. A full-grown, supposedly badass rockstar who got abused in her own home repeatedly. Now he cares. Now I'll never know if he cares solely because it's me or because I got beat.

"Do you want food or anything? I think we have pizza," I offer him when we get to my bus. He nods so I show him in just to be met with everyone drinking and messing around. I stay silent hoping they don't notice us walking in for a lot of reasons. We're walking in together, glum as ever to everyone but us partying.

He's lighting up a cigarette, walking away. "Andy," I grab his shoulder, and he turns. He raises his eyebrows at me, "you don't party?"

He laughs letting out smoke, "Not anymore," a short answer but it told me enough. I don't need to know what happened. All I have to know is something did.

"Alright well I'm not leaving you alone to sulk in your bunk while everyone parties," why am I doing this? "Who said I'm going to sulk while I'm left alone in a bus?" He smirks, fucker.

"Still shouldn't be alone for that either," I smile pulling his cig and taking a drag before giving it back. "But I already fucked a member of your band today, so can't double dip in one day it's just not right," I jokingly pout. He laughs and opens the door for me.

"CC," he says to me as he goes to sit down across from me. "Yeah, happy I didn't tire him out too bad before the show," I smirk.
"Didn't make that big of an impact then, huh?" Asshole. "Maybe not," I lean forward, he does the same copying me. "But I had him begging for more and more," my voice drips with seductive jabs. "So what'd you do?" He asks, standing up and walking over. No way he's asking- "how'd you get him to hook up with you?" Not exactly what I thought he was getting at.

"Well, actually. He pulled me onto his lap, kissed me first, I just worked wonders after that." I watch as he kicks his shoes off so I do the same.

"So let me get this right," he stands in front of me forcing me to look up. "Where was he sitting?" I move over and pat my hand down next to me, he sits down and looks at me. What is he doing and why am I playing along? "And then he did something like this?" He grabs my waist and pulls me onto his lap straddling him. "Yeah and then I," I put my forehead to his like I did with CC, damn it I can't be doing this.

"What happened next?" I sit and think about if this is worth it. I've decided it is and that it won't mean a single fucking thing. CC did say that hate sex is the best sex. With the way his words coated in lust as he asked, how could it feel like a bad idea?

"He kissed me," I whisper, "gladly," he says before pushing our lips together. His hands move around but land on my thighs where my skirt had rolled up from my position. I pull away after some time and he looks at me, confused and tries to kiss me again. "Don't you want to know what he did next?" I ask him innocently, "I'm not CC," he says and starts kissing me again before I pull away. "Of course not but I'm still Lizzy," I smile, he looks confused again. This is fun. I pull off his vest, of course that's all he had on. I grab his hand and pull him up. He lets me and follows as I pull him through the bunks to the back.

"Are you going to tell me what's happening Lizzy?" I shake my head and then move to close the door. He pins me against it, "if I tell you it ruins the fun," I smile pushing myself up to meet his lips. He practically attacks mine back, still a good kiss though, really good. "This doesn't seem fair," he pulls away and motions about the fact that my shirt is on and his isn't. All men are the same.