HARD TIME (JENSOO/G!P)

Start from the beginning

"I like you Rabbit kim , I really do, I just couldn't control myself from kissing you and-"
"I like you too, no no I love you so much jendukie , c-can i kiss you a-again?"

Jennie close the gap between them, the kiss started slowly and passionately, they're kissing like if they broke apart other one will  disappear.

Jisoo pov-

Finally I'm kissing those lips, I'm kissing jennie , I'm so glad she feels the same or I'll be hurt by the end.
I slowly held her waist by one hand , let my free hand caress around her body. She let out a moan when I grab her thighs and squeezed it, I slipped my tongue into her mouth exploring it with my tongue and dominating the kiss.

We broke the kiss for oxygen , "jen, you're so beautiful, this isn't romantic proposal but will you be my girlfriend?"

"No-"

"What!!!"

" I would love to be your wife chu"
She stated while playing with my hair.
"Well we have to wait for it, before that we're girlfriends now" i said and
kissed her again intense and aggressive than previous. Love and lust is now controlling my body.
I tug at her top waiting for her permission, she lifted her arm and remove the top, tossed it somewhere.
My lips travelling down from her cheek to jaw, I'm placing wet mouth kisses below her ear and all over the neck.

Third person pov-

Jennie arch her back and let out a whine when jisoo nibble on her collarbone, biting and soothing it by licking, she's marking her as hers.
Jisoo goes down the valley of her breast, inhaling the scent of Jennie's body. she latch her mouth onto a nipple and massaging the other one, alternatively doing the actions.

Jennie became a Moaning mess, eyes closed because of so much pleasure, bottom lip between her teeth biting hardly. After all those year , after several imagination, the hidden love between them finally expressing ,they're having each other by emotionally, physically.

After 10 minutes of hot make out session, jisoo reached Jennie's lower part, she looked at her and jennie nodded her head with a reassuring smile. Jennie lift up her hip helping jisoo to Remove her shorts.

Jisoo gulp at the sight infront of her, black laced panties, wetness can be seen through the thin material, she can smell the arousal. Jennie moan at the scene infront of her jisoo between her legs staring at her intimate part. Jisoo lean forward , sniffing around her inner thighs , humming at the scent of lavender body wash which is Jennie's favourite. She started licking the wetness using the tip of her tongue without removing the lacy material.

Jennie arch her back, it's feels so much great, she never thought reality will be this much pleasurable.
At blink of an eye her panties were gone, jisoo started lapping the arousal, smoothly biting the clit with her teeth, fingers playing around the entrance. Her dick got more hard,now it's aching for release.

"I'm comi-" jennie screamed, Moaning her lungs out , she can't finish the sentence, orgasm wash through her body, her body goes up a little from the bed before falling down into her back. Jisoo felt happy she made jennie feel good and gave her first best orgasm ever. Jisoo crawl on top of her, giving kisses all over her face.

After some minutes jennie's breathing became normal , she opened her eyes staring into Jisoo's face with love and lust full gaze. Leaning up with our elbow she rub her nose against Jisoo's nose , both of them giggle for her action.

"How was it?" Jisoo ask insecured about her first time. "You're perfect chu , the bestest person ever" , she blushed at the compliment. "I can feel your hardness" jennie commented bucking her hips up for some friction. Jisoo hide her face into Jennie's neck feeling shy all of a sudden.

"Can I be your first time? It'll be my first too, it's okay if you don't want it, I won't force you" She said quietly against her collarbone.

Jennie sneaked her hand between their bodies, take a hold of the hard shaft stroking it slowly. Jisoo gasped at the contact, her hand feels so good around her dick. "You can do whatever you want with me chu, you're my everything" she whispers in the blondes ear and gave her earlobe a bite. Jisoo lean up to look into her pecking the lips again and again, making her giggle. She removed the remaining clothes from them and pressed their bodies together, both of them moaned at the action. Their skin is burning hot against each other.

Jisoo interwined her left hand with jennie, with her free hand she line up her hardness parting the folds with tip, thrust it forward. Jennie dig her nails in her back, tears rolling down from her eye, sobbing quietly at the pain she's feeling.

Jisoo stopped her movement, kissing her cheeks ,comforting , helping her to ease out the pain...

After a minute jennie started moving her hips signalling the girl on her top to move. Jisoo started slowly, getting used to the new feeling of being inside. The velvety tightness of the walls clamping and squeezing around her shaft, making it hard to move.

She hold the brunette's hips and picking up the pace of thrusts. Long hard thrusts hitting almost every spot inside the core. Jennie moaning her lungs out, she's feeling so much pleasure it's hard to explain, jisoo's dick hitting her cervix, hard warm and pulsating inside her.

Squishy sounds could be heard when their genitals made contact with each other, thrusting became more sloppier but hard. Jennie's walls started clenching her shaft to much , signalling jisoo, she is close as much as like her.

"Jen, let's come together" jisoo whispers in her ear and give a last hard thrust, going more deep. Jennie can't take it orgasm wash over her body. Both of them moaned out loud at the pleasure, both of their cum mixing together inside jennie's womb.

Jisoo fell on top of her girlfriend, breathing heavily, resting her head in crook of her neck.

Regaining her breath jennie  held jisoo's head up and kissed her once again, melting into each other embrace, leaving no space between their bodies. They're too much overwhelmed after sharing the intimate moment, they are theirs first and also lasts.They fell asleep,hugging each other.

The best friends for life duo started their journey as lovers from now on.....

Thank God I've drafts of every chapter i ever wrote... I'll re-upload all the chapters... I hope you all will support my book once again like you always do <3...
I'm feeling really sad but well what can i do!?