"What a weirdo." Denki muttered as she stared at the halfbreed, which she heard since she has wolf ears.

"Who are you calling a weirdo asshole?" She screamed at Denki.

"You, you fucking weirdo! Best supporter my ass." Denki bite back.

The two went back and forth as August stared at Froke. 'Hmmm... Level 1, just a tad bit short of entering level 2, she's built like she can fight a bit, lean yet solid, her muscles are well defined.' he smiles as he watches the two bicker. 'I can work with this.' he thought. "Froke was it?"

The halfbreed and the samurai stopped arguing when they heard August's voice. Froke answered his question with confidence. "Yes, that is my name."

"And how much do you charge?" August ask.

"The standard rate, 70-30 with me taking the latter." She answer.

"You cannot be seriously thinking of hiring her are you?" Denki protested. "Captain she-"

"Didn't you say that it doesn't matter who I pick since they won't be fighting anyway?" August cut him off as he smiled mockingly at Denki.

"Eh..." Denki was lost for words. 'Would you look at that, the consequences of my own actions.' he thought to himself as he can only sigh at his captain. He turned to look at Froke who had her tongue out at him. 'This bitch.' for Denki this was a first. He was a friendly and outgoing guy, but Froke seems to just push the right button on pissing him off.

"Now where were we? Ah right... 70-30 was it? If you can act as a range backline I'll gladly pay you 40." August said shocking Denki and Froke. For August money wasn't an issue, he was quite rich so 40% of their loot wasn't a loss for him. But he is curious about this Froke, from what he can see she is talented, her body told him that much, especially her fingers, it was full of calluses. She was training all her life, that much was clear for August to see.

"Pardon me but I'm a supporter, fighting isn't in my resume." Froke said as she looked August seriously in the eyes. "The moment things go rough I'll be running, my job is to handle, collect, and carry your loot, as well as guiding you through the dungeon and providing basic necessities such as first aid, not fighting."

"By the looks of it, you've been in plenty of fights." August answered her relax and calm. "And I can assure you, no harm will come to you in the back."

She contemplates the offer. 40% of the loot is quite large, she knew that the duo are new at hiring supporters so she threw 30% at them since the original rate of a supporter is only 15% she essentially is ripping them off. But now she's being offered 40% of the loot. "And to what floor are you planning on reaching?" she asked curiously, she expected them to answer 10 since in her eyes the two of them are rookies. "Oh and I didn't catch your name."

"Oh sorry about that. This one here is Denki Makoto, and I'm August Kaiser." August introduced himself which made Froke pause.

"Eh?" she said with confusion as her eyes went wide starting at August.

August was a popular adventurer, and if the rumors are to be belived, one of the strongest in the city. The only problem is that since he arrived in Orario not too long ago many from the general public including most of the adventurers only knew him by his name and alias. There are some passing descriptions of him but they all vary depending on who's describing his looks. Some say he's handsome beyond compare, others say his a monster among men, others even describe him as a mature veteran warrior.

"Oh and we'll be diving up to the 24th floor." August finished his words as he smiled at Froke.

"WAIT A GODDAMN MINUTE!!!" Froke shrieks towards August. "You're telling me that your the fucking Gáe bulg?! The one described as death incarnate?! The spear of mortal death? The fuck you need a supporter for?" her voice caught the attention of everyone in the vicinity.