chapter fourteen "uh oh."

PATS POV:
As soon as I heard her call for me my heart sank when I saw him charge twords her he was way bigger than bullet gun and just shot, shot him until Trevor said to stop. Immediately picked her up and helped her take off her shoe and sock. She was crying and I knew something was really wrong. I started to move her ankle around and she just grabbed my arm and clenched her jaw. I went over to tell the boys we had to go to the hospital. I told them she was fine and they could go but Zak and Trevor insisted they go with or at least followed us. I carried Y/n into the emergency room and signed in I held her as she stayed silent the whole time. The doctor asked me too send him the footage and he could see exactly what happened. When he looked at it he saw she was flipped sideways and her ankle stayed in the same spot. It was twisted he just needed to rap it and tell us how to take care of her ankle she had to stay off of it for 2 weeks.

3RD POV:

Y: "Youre not actually going to make me stay of it are you love?"

P: "Hell yeah I am honey."

P: "Okay thank you doc cmon baby."

Y: "Thank you sir." You both shaked his hand and went back out to the waiting room with a rap on your ankle and crutches. Of course you wernt using then Pat was carrying you but be was carrying them too.

P: "Zak, come get these crutches."

Z: "Yes patty daddy." He said jokingly.

P: "Man shut up idiot."

Y: "He's been carrying me for like 2 hours shut up Zak."

Z: "Yes ma'am!"

You and Pat rolled your eyes and kept walking. Zak walked behind you and Trevor was just waiting in the truck.
____________________________________________
Two days later
Y/N'S POV
____________________________________________
Y: "I hate this. Its only been 2 days and I'm already bored as fuck man. Also your missing your show and I feel bad."

P: "We have pre recorded videos honey, my job right now is too take care of you!"

He said that laying down beside me and putting his face on my stomach.

P: "Did you need anything love?"

Y: "A coke, popcorn, you and my favorite movie."

P: "okay I'll be back, here the remote baby."

I gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek. I didn't like him catering too my every need, it was pathetic.

P : "Did you get a movie picked out baby?"

Y: "I love you love, I'm sorry I have to have you wait at my every need."

P: "I don't mind one bit dear I love you more than anything I enjoy taking care of you."

You both sat down and Pat fell asleep almost right away on your chest, you put your arms over him and fell asleep.
____________________________________________
PATS POV:
____________________________________________

She's so beautiful I love her, and I ment it I really don't mind waiting on her. She's so worth it honestly and when I get sick I basically become a baby so I'm going to need her help. I made her breakfast, pancakes, berrys, orange juice, eggs, and hash browns. I'm making sure to take very good care of her. Though I have too help her shower I don't really mind but it drives me crazy. I'm ready too be able to do things again her sadness makes me sad and I get bored too. I also really like filming witch is today tomorrow and the next day. Everyone would be wondering where y/n is, they love us together. I can't risk her getting hurt. Never agian will I let someone hurt her, fucking never ever agian. If someone touchs her ill fuck them up so bad to the point they can't even walk.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Zaks Pov:
I keep rewatching my body cam footage of y/ns fall. Gosh I've twisted my ankle before and it hurts real bad. We have filming days and Pat said he only has one day of film left and he has to post other wise his fans get really worried. I know she really feels bad about having Patty take care of her but I really don't think he cares. She's really independent. I decided I would stop by and see what they are doing because without filming I don't have anything else to do. Sense they won't be doing anything bad j can just go in.

Z: "PATTTTTTT"

P: "What do you want Zak."

Z: "Just checking in, hey can I talk to you?"

P: "Yeah sure."

Z: "What film do you have of y/n's fall, is it camera or body?"

P: "Cam, I checked my body it didn't catch anything my car door was in the way."

Z: "I've got my body cam on my phone."

P: "Let me see!"

Z: -starts video-

P: "You can hear her call for me I didn't make it on time. I feel do bad."

Z: "Right after she said your name he charged her, you were there when fell. You caught her!"

P: "we both fell on the floor man, she just landed on top of me."

Z: "you broke her fall? It's filming day what do you want to do?"

P: "I'll ask y/n."

Pat walked into their room I sat on the couch and turned on the T.V . Pat came out and said he could go but Y/n wasent. He got dressed and grabbed Kobus, his belt, and his gear.