chapter five" night full with oops"

Y/N POV-

You woke up with Kobus spread on your legs and his head on your stomach, such an adorable dog. You looked at your phone and it was 12pm..WAIT 12PM?! You thought as you quickly brushed your hair and teeth and got dressed. Kobus shot up when he felt you shoot up and walked out of your door. You walked out side of your door to the living room you saw Patty obviously it was his house and someone else blonde male smaller built and taller then Patty. The blonde pointed to you and Patty turned around. He came up to you with such a heart warming wholesome smile, you couldn't help but blush. He grabbed your hand and walked you twords the blonde.

P: "Hey sweetheart this Is Zak, Zak this is    Y/N."

Z: "Hey girl how are you" He seemed sweet you were in a room with two men bigger than you and you felt safe, an odd feeling.

P: "Y/N? Are you okay?"

Y: "Oh yeah of course sorry hi Zak" you shook his hand, very soft.

P: "Hey Y/N we are going out to a fancy restaurant an an hour for lunch if you wanted to come?"

Y: "Oh yeah of course I don't mind at all but I don't have fancy clothes.. I wouldn't want to embarras you and Zak..."

P: "I'll buy you something"

Y: "no no no I couldn't never ask for that!"

P: "I'm insisting pleaseeeeeeee sweetheart?"

He knew you couldn't say no to 'sweetheart'.

Y: "fine I'll pay you back"

P: "No."

He said it in such a serious tone you were kinda took back at it. You wernt scared though you felt safe and comfortable around him, you knew he wouldn't hurt you EVER. Later like 20 minutes he took you too the mall. You walked out of a store in a short red dress with spaghetti straps and a laced strapped back, complete with black heels silver necklace and silver earrings with a silver bracelet too match, they all had the infinite sign. Both Zak and Pat were absolutely speechless Patty saw Zak staring and Patty hit his arm. You chuckled and Patty knew what you where doing mocking him he gave you a look with slyness with a hint of love. Zak finally spoke up

Z: "Woah Y/N you look.. just.. amazing"

Patty came up to you and gave you a hug and said "I've got an suit just perfect to match this!"

Z: "should I wear silver or blue?

Y: "silver for sure!"

Zak smiled a warm smile, Patty looked madly jealous and it drove both of you crazy, you realized if someone else gave you slight attention he got jealous witch drove you crazy, he went crazy because he relised he has a crush on you and realized he got jealous over you. Zak also noticed and started BUSTING out laughing. Patty and you exchanged a look and looked back a Zak.

Z: "Come on guys we gotta go Pat wanna let me grab my suit from my house and we can all get changed at yours so we will all be together and be ready to be on the way?"

Patty said It was a great idea and we started to Zak's house sense you and Zak argued who got to sit shotgun you both sat in the back, he felt like a brother already you could tell he'd be your best freind, next to Pat of course.

When you got home Kobus almost knocked you over when you got home.

P: "KOBUS Blife, down, off."

Kobus obviously listened and Pat but Kobus in his cage, thing was Pat didn't even have to shut he cage Kobus just stayed. Zak went to the bathroom to change Pat went to his room and you went to yours. You did your hair and makeup and put on your jewelry, dress and heals last. When you went to put on your dress you couldn't get it zipped you called for patty but he was busy so found Zak.

Y: "Hey Zak? Can you help me zip up my dress?"

Z: "Of course Y/N don't worry about it"

As soon as Zak started to help Patty walked out and the zipper slipped out of his hand, the front of your dress fell and Patty got a glance but whipped around so fast.

P and Z: "OH SHIT MY BAD Y/N"

They started laughing because they both yelled the same thing at the same time like 12 year olds as you just dropped your head and turned red. Pat walked over to help Zak out and it eventually worked out. At least Pat saw something and Zak didn't you had a crush on Pat not Zak, though Zak was pretty cute. Gosh dang it this night is either going to be embarrassing or perfect.