𝘌𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 𝘉𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘥

𝐄𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐚 "𝐄𝐬𝐦𝐞" 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 #𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑"𝓕𝓾𝓷𝓷𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱, 𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓸𝓷

"𝓕𝓾𝓷𝓷𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱, 𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓸𝓷."

Full name
Esmerelda of the Woods Beyond
Nicknames
Esme, the witch of Gavaldon, spooky bitch
Preferred Name
Esmerelda by strangers, Esme by friends and family

Faceclaim
Young Julia Stiles
Age
16
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

Personality
Esme loves spooky, scary things, unlike the rest of Gavaldon. She's always known she was destined for a life different than what the rest of the village wanted. She'd never wanted a prince, or a castle, or to be some perfect little princess. She wants to be her own savior, her own protector. She wants to work with magic, and demons, and power beyond what the average girl in the village could even comprehend. She wants to be a witch. She's always been a sort of outcast because of her open unique-ness, but she doesn't mind it. She doesn't care at all who likes and doesn't like her. She doesn't take crap and has a short temper. If anyone messes with her or someone she cares about, you better run.
Sexuality
Greyromantic/sexual
Bisexual

Title
The witch

Family
Her mom is a baker, who has never supported her daughter's practices but is too afraid to not let her. Her dad was a verbally and physically abusive man with a chemical imbalance that caused depression, and he took it out on them. He got drunk and went into the forest, and is almost certainly dead.
Background:
She wants to be her own person, and romance has never intrigued her. A boy tried to kiss her once at a party before it got out that she was a witch, and she punched him. That was the start of her loneliness and becoming an outcast. She knows her mom doesn't understand her and feels like no one does. She's been reading the fairy tales for years, and even though she knew it was stupid, wishful thinking, she always secretly hoped the School for Good and Evil might be real so she could leave this idiotic life behind. Her dad used to call her a freak, and once destroyed her entire chamber in a rage. She has a bit of trauma from it all.

Friends
Open
Love interest
Wren of Foxwood {finger glow}, Open
Trope
Friends to Lovers {wren}
It would have to be slow-burn because she doesn't experience romantic or sexual attraction often {other}
Enemies
Open
Social Status
Outcast

Aesthetic
https://pin.it/r11ObvXcd
{witch, pink and black, gothic, spirits, ghosts, demons, rebel, evil, etc.}
Mixtape
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3MhrBTTnvjXZ0Oxb7V7L33?si=5d7d2b9761fa448f
Theme Song
The Archer {taylor swift}
Quotes
"Funny you should mention death, I just got a new skeleton."
"People think they should feel bad for me, because I'm like, an outcast or whatever. As if I don't love a life like this."
"The spirits are speaking to you. They're angry."

Appears In
Vigilante Shit, Finger Glow {1AceClovers0}