𝘖𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩

𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡 #𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗"𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂'𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭! 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

"𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂'𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭! 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼."

Full Name
Odette Aliya Raleigh
Nicknames
Odie {potential li/bsf}
Odd {rivals}
Preferred Name
Odette

Faceclaim
Lizzie Hearts {ever after high}
Age
15
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

Personality
Odette is the best leader there is. She was raised to be the queen of the Shimmering Isles one day, so she was raised to be a good leader, outspoken, good, and courageous. She hates the cowardly more than most things, and loves taking risks. NOT being in charge stresses her out far more than being the leader. She's very kind and friendly, very extroverted. It doesn't scare her to meet new people, if anything, it only energizes her even more.
Sexuality
Bisexual
Title
The red queen {not related to the book series, lol}

Family
Odette's family are the former royals of the Shimmering Isles, before the corruption took over and they were overthrown. They've been living humiliated lives since, but her family has been too afraid to seek refuge elsewhere, as they had no idea if there was anything beyond their island. She has one younger sister named Edith, or Dede, and her mother and father, the king and queen.
Background
As above. She was one of the few Shimmering Isles residents who went to seek help from the Boiling Isles, getting fed up with the constant humiliation since being overthrown. She wants her kingdom and future back more than anything. She was young when it occurred, and doesn't remember much other than the palace and her lessons.
Her father was quite abusive to her mother. She never picked up on it much as a kid, and still worshipped him. They were also the kind of royals who usually chose to benefit the rich rather than those in need, which Odette also didn't pick up on. {angst potential}

Friends
Open
Love Interest
Open
Trope
N/A
Enemies
Open
Social Status
Odette was very popular when her family were the leaders, but since they were overthrown her confidence has gone down and she's lost the majority of her friends, the majority of whom had been using her for her title.

Aesthetic
https://pin.it/2izK7iwTO
{red, queen, king, ruler, fire, as above}
Mixtape
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6cTCStomEBD43rhVJggqcv?si=a8e810f93a35452b
Theme Song
Family Line {conan gray}
Quotes
"They've all been brainwashed! But I have a plan to stop this."
"Wow, this place is so strange...I mean, I know I can't really talk, growing up where I did, but strange nonetheless!"
"I can't believe how much I miss such a crappy life. That I didn't even know was crappy! I'd bet that's why I missed it."

Appears In
Soldier, Poet, King