𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘳

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 #𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍"𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷, 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮

"𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷, 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮. 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂."

Full Name
Harley Luna Harper
Nicknames
Odie {potential li/bsf}, Odd {rivals}
Preferred Name
Odette

Faceclaim
Cassandra {tangled the series}
Age
16
Gender
Demi-girl
Pronouns
She/They

Personality
If Harley is anything, she is determined. She has her goals, and she refuses to quit until she's reached them. She is incredibly smart, especially when it comes to combat and war tactics, and has helped Heath take over the Shimmering Isles, being promised a better, more powerful life.
Sexuality
Lesbian
Title
The mastermind

Family
Harley was raised as Heath's daughter, not knowing the truth. Really, her family was killed when she was a baby, caught in a fire of a rebelling village as his power over the Shimmering Isles grew slowly. He had tried to recruit the village in his army, but they refused, so he ruined them. But she survived, and he took her for himself, to raise into the soldier she is now.
Background: As above. She grew up helping her "father," and she's probably done more than he has in contributing to the significant power they now have. She's felt under-appreciated for a while, but hasn't said anything, out of fear.

Friends: Open
Love Interest: Open
Trope: N/A
Enemies: Open
Social Status: Harley is not very popular, except with the other corrupters.

Aesthetic
https://pin.it/6P1OHGqDI
{blue, neon, moon, elements, as above}
Mixtape
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/77Of2Czsj3h4nnKmUcNF2N?si=69a3c9da0bf74cb3
Theme Song
Crazy = Genius {panic! at the disco}
Quotes
"Make me your villain, I don't care anymore. Just don't get in my way."
"The Corruption has to succeed. We will succeed. Because if we don't, that means everything I've done was for nothing."
"You think he did this all on his own? No, of course not! It was me! All of this was my doing!"

Appears In
Soldier, Poet, King