Grand re-re-re-opening

"Listen, pep talk" Bob Belcher stood behind the restaurant counter looking at his wife, three kids and his only paid employee, [Y/N] "big day today it's our grand re-re-re opening." Although [Y/N] had "technically" been working at the restaurant for a week, they hadn't actually opened again after their last incident a month ago, [Y/N] was employed in advanced to help set things up. But today was the big day, he was finally going to work with the customers, he'd be lying if he blamed his cold sweat on the summer heat, and the lump in his throat that he just couldn't swallow on an illness of some kind.

[Y/N] was incredibly nervous,

he was unable to hide his nerves from his boss, who would occasionally pat him on the back or ruffle his hair to silently tell him he was there for him. However, Linda was a lot less silent about it and would smother him with reassurance anytime [Y/N] would shake or tremor. The kids would help too, telling him tips on what they do when severing customers, however unhelpful the tips may be [Y/N] still appreciated them.

The nervous boy got to thinking about the Belcher kids,

Firstly, there was the oldest, Tina is the most like her dad but looked the most like her mum, she had the quiet, awkward personality of Bob but the hair, facial structure and visual impairment of Linda. Tina's wardrobe consisted of black sneakers, a light blue shirt, a dark blue skirt, thick black glasses and knee-high tennis socks and her hair was in a short black bob with bangs and a yellow hair clip. Admittedly, [Y/N] didn't know much about Tina aside from her obsession with horses and how her 13th birthday was coming up.

Next is the middle child, Gene, gene is the only boy of the three siblings, Gene is the complete opposite of Tina, he looks like his dad but has soo much personality, and it's definitely from his mum. Gene wore a yellow T-shirt with light blue shorts, white socks and red sneakers, today however, he wore a burger suit over his usual clothes. He has a similar hair cut to his older sister, except his is a lot shorter in the back, unlike with Tina [Y/N] knew a lot about Gene, it's impossible not to know everything about him when he tells you his life story 5 seconds into meeting him.

Lastly, there's Louise, the youngest of the trio. Louise looked so much like her dad it was crazy, Louise had a mix of both her parents when it comes to her personality. She was loud like her mother but still kept her guard up like her father, she was a loud introvert. She wore black flats, with a green dress and her signature pink bunny ear hat that she never took off, her medium – length hair was always tied in two short low pigtails. Louise Belcher was very defensive and always suspicious that [Y/N] was up to something because, in her words, "who the hell would wanna work here?" But [Y/N] just thinks she's scared of new people.

Then there was Bob, although he wasn't one of the Belcher Children, [Y/N] realized he had been so busy working up the skill to work with the customers he hadn't even paid attention to his own boss. Bob Belcher wore a plain white T-shirt, with grey pants, white socks, an apron, and black shoes, his black hair was combed over to hide his receding hair, and lastly he had a big dark fluffy moustache. Classic dad fashion.

[Y/N] was so wrapped up in his thoughts he had managed to accidentally tune out Bob's pep talk, but he was brought back to the conversation when he overheard Tina talking.

"My crotch is itchy"  the oldest Belcher blurted out, causing her siblings to groan and [Y/N] to cringe uncomfortably, scrunching up his face. [Y/N] expected Bob to be angry or disrespected for being interrupted by Tina, he braced himself for the shouting and crying.

"Okay, are you telling me as my daughter or my grill cook?" Bob replied in a calm yet confused tone, [Y/N] to blink in confusion, although he knew Linda and Bob were good parents, he couldn't help but feel tense anytime the Belcher children spoke to them so casually.