chapter twenty-six ; Slytherin Party.

Start from the beginning

"Oh." was all I said.

I went to look at Draco but I saw that he was already looking at me, but then he looked away and started talking to Crabbe and Goyle.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?" Blaise sounded frustrated.

"Um, I found my mother."

"What?! That's great!" Blaise sounded happy for me. "What's she like?"

"She's really nice. But I was staying with Draco over Christmas and she told me to get out because it wasn't safe."

"Dracos? She was at Draco's house?" Blaise questioned me.

"Her mother is a death eater, but not by choice," Luna spoke up again. I furrowed my eyebrows at her and was seriously spooked.

She's either making this up or she can feel things like she said.

"Right. Yeah, she was at Draco's house." I said.

"Did Draco know her then?" Blaise asked me.

"Mhm. He lied to me for months about it."

"That's fucked. He'd even call you a dirty orphan even though he knew where your mum was this whole time." Blaise pointed out.

My eyes widened and he had a point. "I never thought about that."

"Hmm," Luna hummed.

"What is it, babe?" Blaise held her hand.

"I don't think Malfoy could tell her."

"Why?"

"I feel danger, and cold. It was dangerous for her to know her whereabouts." Said Luna.

Me and Marion looked at each other while I saw in the corner of my eye that Jerome was holding back a laugh.

We all finished our lunch and went off to our lessons.

---

Me, Marion, Jerome, Blaise and Luna were all sat on the floor by the fireplace in the Slytherin common room, passing a couple of joints around and drinking a little bit of fire whiskey.

But of course, Luna didn't touch any of it.

Luna kept looking at me, eyeing me weirdly. As if she knew something about me. Or like she knew my secrets.

"When I leave Hogwarts, I'm going to get a house by a waterfall, where my children can stand under the water and have fun," Marion said what she wanted to do in the future.

"How many children?" Jerome asked.

"Six?" Marion chuckled, bleeding into Jerome's stoned eyes.

"Six?! We better get busy." He laughed and leaned in to kiss her.

I smiled at them, seeing how in love they were. But my attention went back to Luna who was still looking at me.

I didn't know what she was doing but I felt a little bit uncomfortable.

I looked around the room to see many Slytherins smoking and drinking together. I saw Daphne, Piper, Rico, Pansy and Crabbe and Goyle all together. But I couldn't find Astoria.

That's when I realised I couldn't see Draco anywhere either. I had a gut feeling that they were probably together.

"What about you El?" Marion asked me.