Chelsea was luckily having a day off and said she’d come too. Ximena was willing to drop by a little later after stopping by the office first. She was in her second trimester, and much to her husband’s chagrin, was still going to work. Ximena had always been very hands on about everything that it came to as no surprise that she’d be willing to work well into her third trimester. And she somehow made being a pregnant boss look fashionable. Hell, she’d been making headlines about it for months now and had become an icon in the whole state, if not country. It did feel Andrea with a tinge of jealousy that her sister was receiving appraisal for handling being pregnant and running a multi-billion-dollar cooperation at the same time, effortlessly too, but she decided to sweep it under the rug. Her relationship with her older sister was stronger than ever and she didn’t want to ruin that.

Around twelve o’clock, the five women were in one of the many rooms of the Dos Ramos mansion that had been converted into a spa. All dressed in robes and seated at comfortable massage chairs, they were having a chat whilst sipping on juice and receiving mani-pedis.

“Andrea, this is a lot cooler than anything I could have done by myself. Thanks for inviting me,” Aliyah, who was seated to the right of Andrea said, as she was basking in the feel of the billionaire life. Her parents were well off, but not nearly as much as Andrea’s.

Andrea extended her hand to clasp Aliyah’s. “Don’t thank me, silly. You’re my ride or die. I’d never want to do anything without you. It wouldn’t be fun,” she said with a smile.

“So,” Ximena began ad pushed her voluminous black her over her shoulder. “Any idea where Omar is taking you? What’s with all the mystery? We need to make sure that you look appropriate for whatever it is he has in mind,” she said, and Chelsea nodded.

“Well, I was talking to Santi earlier and he may or may not have let a few details slip,” she went off, making everyone’s eyes snap to her. She shrank in her seat. “But I kind of technically said I wouldn’t say anything, and I’ve already said to much,” she muttered in a low voice.

Ximena wasn’t at all surprised. Santiago couldn’t keep a secret for his life. There was a time when he’d walked in on her and Adriano doing something, and he’d let the information slip and now her entire family knew about it. “You better spill now, since you’ve brought it up,” she warned, and Chelsea gulped. She was regretting having said anything at all.

“Okay. He told me that Omar might be planning a romantic getaway at his vineyard. No wine involved for obvious reasons, but it’s gonna be hella sweet. Like lady and the tramp type of stuff,” she narrated with a twinkle in her eye.

Once again, Andrea found her heart fluttering. It was what she had been dreaming about ever since she’d laid her eyes on him, having him do some grand romantic gesture. Dolores ‘aw’d and squeezed her daughter’s shoulder. “That sounds lovely. Thus, we must prepare accordingly. We better wrap up this session and move on to the dress choosing and then hair and makeup. Tonight, my daughter must look better than Cinderella.”

And so, the rest of the afternoon went by in a blur of evening gowns, hairspray, and eye liner.

                                                                                         ***