CHAPTER 20 » RESTLESS

Beginne am Anfang

"Of course, what else would we tell them?" Hoseok answers, "That a random girl we know hasn't come back to her home?" He sarcastically asked back.

And as the argument commenced between the two on what exactly to tell the police, Jungkook had already opened his Instagram app, searching up her handle quickly to send her a private message but the search didn't bring out her account except other similar ones.

He cleared the search box and typed her full handle just in case he made a mistake before but the result came out null. It's like the account never existed.

"I can't find her on Instagram." He speaks out loud, cutting through the ongoing argument. "I can't find her on Instagram." He repeats. Worry swimming in his eyes as he stared at his brother.

"I'll check mine." Hoseok chimes quickly, checking for her account. The others did the same, searching up her account but they all got the same result, it's as if the account never existed.

"Why is it not coming up?" Yoongi questions no one in particular, still staring at the related search results.

"Ahhh!" An idea came to Jungkook immediately.

"What's that?" Jimin asked. "You guys should check your DM, look for your chat with her." He instructs, doing the same.

He found her pretty quickly except it was just showing as Instagram user, he clicked on the chat to confirm if it's really his chat with her.

"I think– I think something is wrong with her account." He mumbles, lifting his gaze and meeting the same expression on his Hyungs' faces.

"I'm calling the police." Hoseok says not caring what anyone says.

"Hold on, Hobi." Namjoon tells him, "Let's try to look for her on our own first, that way when we call the police we can tell them we've done our own search, you know they might not consider it a missing person case if it's not up to 72 hours yet." He explains.

"Joon is right. Let's do that." Jin nods.

"But can we refrain from saying she's missing, she's just unreachable for now hmmmn?" Jungkook pleads, hating that word especially when he fears it to be the truth of this whole matter.

What if something horrible had happened to her?

"Okay." They nodded, understanding him.

"Send her emails maybe we'll get a response through that means." Namjoon suggests, "I'll call our manager and tell them to go look for her in her school and ask around if anyone has seen her." He immediately dialed their main manager's number and explained what is going on so far to him.

"He's on it." He tells them immediately he hung up on the phone with their manager. "Now, let's go to the hospital, she might be there." He announced.

"I'll call Hana to help us sneak in like before." Taehyung chirped. "Don't tell her why we're coming." Jin warns. "Yeah, I know." Taehyung answers, getting up and rushed to his room to make the call and dress up in a concealing outfit.

"We should change our clothes too." Jimin says to them making everyone rush to their rooms to change.

The bad thoughts though never ceased from swirling around in their heads, as they changed clothes, the thoughts kept popping in, even as they drived down to the hospital in utter silence with panicked minds, those thoughts never stopped rushing in.