"I'm guessing the punching bag got a break last night?" Alessandro said making me nod.

"It did." I said making him smirk while shaking his head.

"About time, I thought we were gonna have to get new ones." Alessandro said making me laugh.

"If she keeps going the way she has been than we are gonna need new ones." Lorenzo said making me glare at him.

"Don't glare at me missy, you and I both know it's true." Lorenzo said making me jokingly roll my eyes.

"Okay, she's going in the basement." Lorenzo said standing up making me laugh.

"Nah, I'm perfectly fine sitting right here." I said smirking at him which made him glare at me.

"Didn't you just yell at me for glaring at you, then why are you doing it to me." I said crossing my arms across my chest making him point at me. "Didn't dad teach you that it's not nice to point at people." I spoke again making him look at dad and then back to me.

"Okay you two, Lorenzo sit down and princess stop tormenting your brother." Dad said making Lorenzo smirk but little does he know I have a prank waiting especially for him.

"Just FYI she started it." Lorenzo said making me scoff then lean back into my chair while glaring at him.

"I did not, they are all my witness. If anything Alessandro started it." I said looking at Alessandro who then glared at me making me glare back at him.

"Don't put it on me, Tesoro." Alessandro said making me chuckle.

"Okay you three, the four of you are driving separately again today." Dad said looking at Luca, Domenico and Giovanni, I and making us nod. "Boys, you go straight to the office after school. Princess, you can come straight home after school." Dad spoke again making me nod.

The chefs came out and placed plates in front of us then walked away. We picked up our utensils and started eating breakfast.

I finished first since I was full already and I was in my room waiting for my brothers to finish eating. My phone went off and I noticed a message from a random number.

Unknown: Hey, it's Noah. I was wondering if you wanted to see if you could come over after school.

Me: I'll ask my dad before I leave.

"Princess, your brothers are done eating and are waiting for you." I heard my Dad's voice which made me look up from my phone to see him standing by the door.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought they would have messaged me or something. But, can I ask you something?" I asked while standing up from my bed.

"Of course, Principessa." Dad said making me smile.

"Noah Rossi invited me to her house after school. Is it okay if I go?" I asked.

"It's okay, just be safe and don't stay out too late because you got that race tomorrow." Dad said making me nod my head with a smile.

I hugged him before exiting my room and then walked down the stairs. I then walked straight to the garage and walked to my car and got in.

We all opened our garage doors and I pulled out first and then Luca pulled out after I did. I clicked the button for the gates and they started opening and I drove through them as they open.

I pulled onto the main street and I pushed down on the gas pedal speeding away from my brothers. I looked up into the mirror to see my brothers trying to catch up.

I definitely got this race tomorrow.

I pulled into the school parking lot and parked in my regular parking spot. I turned off my car and got out and made sure to lock my car doors before walking towards the school with my brothers following.

We walked inside and walked towards my locker. "So, why did my locker become our meet-up spot?" I asked as I opened my locker.

"Because it's the coolest locker out of all of ours." Luca said making me smirk.

We all decided to spray paint our lockers and mine was the coolest one out of ours. "Yaszy." I heard my name making me turn to see Noah. "Did your dad give you an answer?" She asked.

"He said I can, but I can't really stay out late since the race is tomorrow." I said making her nod with a smile.

"Of course, I understand." She said making me smile.

We walked to our first-period class and Aurora and Evelyn were already sitting down. "Early birds much." Luca said making Aurora glare at him.

"Brooke and Evelyn stayed the night at my house last night and someone thought it was necessary to set an alarm for four in the morning." Aurora said turning her head and looking at Evelyn.

Luca and I chuckled and then sat in our seats. Students entered the classroom and one catches my eye. Nick.

Ugh! Why does he have to be in this class? Like why can't he just switch classes?

He sat down and looked around the room and I turned my head to look at Aurora who was angrily texting someone again.

"Jesus woman, your fingers are going to fall off." I said making Luca chuckle.

Aurora turned around and gave me the meanest glare she could give making me smile at her and she rolled her eyes and turned back around.

I used my pointer fingers to make a cross and held it up towards her which made Luca burst into a laughing fit which made the teacher stop talking and made everyone look at us.

"Mr. Romano, what's so funny?" She asked clearly annoyed.

He sat up straight immediately and stopped laughing. "Nothing, carry on." He said clearly embarrassed making me chuckle.

He turned his head and gave me a glare which only made me smirk, and that made him shake his head. "You're the one who made me laugh." He whispered to where I can only hear him.

"I didn't know you were looking idiota." I said making him gasp.

(Idiota- Idiot/Spanish)

"You know Spanish?" Luca asked making me nod.

"I know Italian, Spanish, French, Russian." I said making him smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him then I turned my head to look away from the room and connected eyes with the one and only Nick Rossi.