Minister: You love her ?

Goutham: How ?

Minister: Ohh, your eyes didn't leave her that you forgot that you have a cabinet minister infront of you. Anyhow, I don't interfere in your personal life still best wishes for your life. 

Goutham took leave from the minister and saw Mithra waiting for him in the car. He spoke to the lawyer before returning to his car. He waited for her to look at him but she had her eyes fixed on the window.

Goutham: congrats madam, all the best for the project.

Mithra: All the best to you too.

Goutham: you could say that looking at me darling. I remember you tellig me that I look handsome so whats the fault in looking at me once.

Mithra: Can we return to office ? we have lot of work to do.

Goutham: Ofcourse but lets finish lunch before returning office. Don't give any reason to refuse me Mithra. We deserve a little celebration for bagging this project.

Mithra did not reply and Goutham drove to a five star hotel where he had booked a table before he left his office. He walked in with Mithra beside him. They were taken to a private dine room. 

Mithra: We could have had in regular place instead of a private one.

Goutham: Bu I want some private time with you......hmmmm........ Mithra I did not let you be in the picture for some reason. Please don't mistake me.

Mithra: I don't mind that. 

Goutham: Shall we talk Mithra ? 

Mithra: I think we talked a lot already.

Goutham placed the order when the waiter approached their table and once he left he sat next to Mithra holding her hand. Mithra tried to remove but Goutham held it in his grip.

Goutham: How long will you fight Mithra ? Don't you feel tired of all this ? 

He placed her palm on his chest and held her chin to look at him.

Goutham: Tell me honestly that you don't want me in your life anymore. Is my age bothering you so much that you couldn't feel my love and care for you ?

Mithra gulped looking at his moist eyes and unknowingly her palm fisted his shirt as a tear escaped from the corner of her eye.

Mithra: Can we not talk about this ? Please

Goutham smiled and pecked her forehead.

Goutham: I got my answer Mithra so I won't bother you with this question anymore.

He pointed to her palm on his chest that was fisting. Mithra tried to remove but he stopped holding in place.

Goutham: The day is not far when you will come to me screaming how much you love me.

Hearing the footsteps he let go of her hand and the waiter served food for them. Goutham took a spoonful of briyani to her mouth and when she didn't open her mouth he held her chin and opened her mouth forcefully stuffing the food in her mouth.

Mithra glared at him and swallowed the food. She took a spoon to eat but Goutham stopped her and ate from her spoon.

Goutham: I fed you so it is fair only if I also eat from yours.

He winked at her and they finished the lunch with him pulling her legs. He drove back to office and before she could sit in the seat he caller her to his room. Mithra shrugged and followed him. Once she entered he pinned her to the wall next to the door and kissed her holding her hand above her head.