15

Cloud's PoV

"Why does she have to show up now? Seriously what's wrong with her?" Sambit ko sa sarili ko.

I've been through so much and I'm finally having the best possible time with Jewel and now... just all of a sudden she shows up? To what? Get me back? Ano to lokohan?

Harri... she's my childhood crush that I eventually had a relationship with during my early teenage years. Bago ko nakilala si Jewel, there was Harri. But she left for no reason. Not even a word from her to say why she left and all kahit na ang alam ko nun magboyfriend girlfriend na kaming dalawa. Nawala na lang siya bigla that I just knew everything from a close friend na nagpunta na siya sa states.

I tried waiting and waiting for her but eventually I knew and met Jewel, and it shifted my focus away from Harri and I eventually forgot even my feelings for her.

She was a memory long forgotten for me tapos ngayon ganto? Matapos ko maayos yung relasyon namin ni Jewel babalik siya sa eksena? 

Jewel's PoV

"Mahal..." bungad ni Cloud pagdating niya dito sa bahay. I smiled at him and continued eating my meal. I felt him hug me seconds later.

"Are you mad?"

"No" I answered. Totoo naman. Hindi naman talaga ako galit.

"Are you... are you willing to listen?"

"Are you willing to tell me?"

"Of course. I will always be willing to tell you everything."

"I don't want to force you okay?"

"No you're not. But I still know that it's your right to know as my girlfriend"

"Is she your ex?"

"Yes... she is"

"What happened between you two?"

"Before... you knew me as the quiet guy, right?"

"Yep"

"I became that way because of her"

"Why?"

"She left me hanging and went somewhere I don't know kahit nasa relasyon kaming dalawa. She left without a word or a reason. Even the means of communication was gone"

"Why... why is she back?"

"She said she wants to get back with me"

"Ahh..."

"It's you that I love now. You know that right?" Sambit niya holding my chin up

"Of course. It's just confusing why she came back all of a sudden kung... kung siya din mismo nang-iwan sayo noon"

"I don't know either"

"Sorry Cloud"

"Huh?"

"You've been through so much yet I also did something to hurt you again"

"Mahal... that's all in the past now, right?"

"Still... I didn't even know you have a past heartache"

"You mended it yourself, hmm?"

"I love you Cloud"

"Mahal na mahal din kita Jewel. Tandaan mo yan" sambit niya pulling me into a hug 

Third person's PoV

"Sino yan?!" Sambit ng mama ni Cloud when somebody rang their doorbell

Pagbukas niya ng pinto she saw someone familiar.

"Hi tita Claudia"

"Harri?"

"Yes tita. It's me. How are you po?"

"A-ano okay naman. Lika pasok ka"

"Thanks tita" sambit ni Harri sabay pasok sa bahay nina Cloud

"Kamusta ka na? Sina Esther asan?" Sambit ng mama ni Cloud dito

"I'm okay tita. Sina mama kasama ko po bumalik here sa Philippines"

"Ahh buti naman napadalaw ka"

"Actually... tita?"

"Ano yun?"

"I wanna ask your help po sana?"

"Saan?"

"I... I wanna get back with Cloud tita"