𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁!

"and you have your friend, miss song covey to thank for that" lee said as the two friends walked to a free desk.

"that's right" he said after students groaned and everyone looked at kitty "she was kind enough to alert me to last night shenanigans"

"it was you?!" minho said, glaring at kitty.

"i don't have my phone" autumn lied.

"i find that hard to believe" lee said.

"i don't have it!" autumn said.

"this could be fun, though. like the breakfast club, right?" kitty said.

"oh my god, i love that movie" autumn said as lee walked away.

suddenly yuri, walked in and autumn gasped dramatically when she saw kitty's necklace on her neck.

kitty, angrily got up and pushed dae away "why do you have my necklace?" she asked and then autumn got up aswell, in order to cheer her friend.

"now see if that was mine. i would snatched it right off her neck" autumn said.

"you gave it to her?" kitty asked dae.

"no, i didn't. she stole it before i 9even got it" dae said.

"dae, ladies. take your seats"

autumn crumbled a paper and threw it towards minho who scowled at her and then scowled more after reading the paper.

POOPY BABY🤡

autumn patted at herself for a drawing a clown that looks so identical to minho almost like him -- her thoughts -- just then a paper hit her forehead and she glared at minho before opening it.

DONT CALL ME THAT, PORTLAND STALKER

ARE YOU A CHILD? MINHO?

she threw him the note after reading his.

NO BUT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE
-minho

IM WAY MATURE THAN YOU. THATS WHY I HAVE BETTER SKIN
-autumn.

YEAH YOURE RIGHT
YOUR WAY MATURE THAN ME I CAN SEE YOUR WRINKLES FROM HERE
-minho.

ha. ha.
laugh will arrive in 3 to 5 business days.
-autumn.

bitch.
-minho.

aww minny you shouldn't say that. mommy will be so disappointed in you after she hears her poopy baby called a girl bitch
-autumn.

okay. autumn. dont annoy me more.
-minho.

you started it.
-autumn.

YOU THREW THE NOTE FIRST???
-minho.

why did you reply to it, huh? HUH? your fault. you wanted to talk to me thats why you replied.
-autumn.

he throws another note to her, to which it reads another message continuing the argument, she most definitely created and agrees that she was the one to argue.

she crumbles the page more while looking at him and then throws it away, and studies.

soon later lee has to leave the class to go to the gymnasium so he left madison to be incharge making autumn scoff.

she was much worthy to be incharge cause she most definitely won't run out of the library.

yuri takes kitty to the yearbooks. madison and minho left to go make out in the rare books and so did q and florian. leaving autumn all alone with a hint of jealousy cause of minho and her best friend leaving her to talk about something with her enemy.

so, being abandoned. autumn decides to use this time to study and actually pass so maybe she could stay another year. that is if she even has something or someone to stay for.

as she was writing something to memorise it, she was suddenly being dragged away by kitty cause they needed to go to find out secrets about eve song and principal han.

minho spend half hours making out with madison in the rare books. he would imagine himself taking out autumn from his head and throwing her back to portland.

he came back to see that she had disappeared along with kitty and yuri. he asked q and florian where she was and they gave him a smirk and mischievous look and told him that it was a secret.

it was lunch time and minho walked to dae's desk with madison behind him.

"what do you wanna eat?" he asked in korean.

"i don't know" dae responded and they both continued talking in their mother language.

"how can i think about food right now? i'm going crazy worrying about what kitty, minnie, and yuri are upto" dae said.

"whatever it is. it's not your business dude. kitty wants to learn about her mom she didn't just come here to stalk you, and minnie just likes drama" minho said.

"you're right. i'll just order their food" dae said, and leaned forward grabbing the clipboard.

dae wrote kitty's food and then wrote minnie's food when minho stopped him.

"mm-mm. no, she likes the tuna kimbap without mayo" minho corrected and dae nodded and then chuckled.

"so, you're on expert on minnie now?" dae smiled and madison raised her brows at minho too.

"yeah, i'm living with her. thanks to someone" minho taunted.

"aish, and her best friend ruined my party" minho groaned and then made a wierd face when madison smiled at him.

"i know what you're gonna order" she said.

"what? no you don't" minho scoffed "we've never shared a meal"

"a bulgogi kimbap, extra kimchi" madison said and both dae and minho made a shocked face and then stared at her. dae started smiling as minho looked at him still in disbelief.

"students roll call before lunch" lee said.

"they're not here yet. he's gonna catch them" dae whispered to q.

"i got this" florian said.

"i can't belive i'm in professor lee's home" autumn said and laughed.

"he's so boring yet cultural" she continued looking around the house as kitty talked on the landline with q and yuri tried finding the yearbook.

"all for freedom and for pleasure" lee sang loudly as he walked through the main gate.

autumn wanted to laugh but that would've been a bad idea as the other two girls started panicking.

they found a place to hide to which autumn felt extremely uncomfortable and a third wheeler between the other two.

lee danced and sang as he walked into his study. finally, he left and the three teenagers found the yearbook.

autumn might admit she felt like they were detectives when they found out the yearbook and when kitty and minnie realized that eve song was never pregnant, well, she was just not in 1993.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

double update cause iltxnkz told me too.