Flippy x y/n💖

Fluff 💖

Y/N is gender neutral

——————————

It was a cold night 

The blizzards winds pushed and pulled you in many directions, trying to stay on your feet you notice a house shaped kinda like a green log. Your feet felt heavy, heaving it with each step till you reached the doorstep.

You knocked on the door... no answer... you knocked again when you heard a footsteps walking towards it, the door swung open pushed made you push against the person in-front of you, shaking your head noticing a strangely adorable face with minty fur he smells minty too. 

Blushing to yourself you got off of him to where he tries to close the door but the cold wind fought against him, awkwardly you got up and helped him pushed the door close, you stumbled down with the door at your back.

 "hey *pant* who-who are you?" He asked while you just looked at him shyly "I'm Y/N" you gave a small smile "cool, I'm Flippy" he offered a you his hand to help you up to where you accept, stumbled again into his arms your white fluffy fur turned pink who embarrassment "your really cold, I'll get you some hot cocoa"

He gave you a large rainbow blanket and some hot cocoa, you both carried some fun jokes and conversations while the storm outside raged on...

"Let's see the news, it'll probably tell us how long the blizzard will continue" the mint bear picked up the remote, turning on the TV. The news man(well dog really) was laughing with the other news reporter who had a big yellow, white, purple and black bow on their head till one of the behind stage people interrupted "uh Dodger, Kirby we are live".

"Bloody hell, we are" he looked incredible nervous and looked to Kirby, to where they sighed "we are back with new news on the blizzard that has brought 4 feet of snow and many of our famous lakes and rivers have frozen over" they looked at Dodger to finish, "yes and we will be back after this break".

"Huh guess we will be stuck here for a bit" Flippy chuckled to himself while your eyes widened me and him alone together  you felt water going down your nose as the ice the stiffened your nose before felt relaxed, you sneezed bit while Flippy letted out a cute giggle you blushed from embarrassment again making you look like a tomato "haha" you puffed up your red cheeks "your really fun to hang with y/-" 

He was interrupted by the lights going out, you made a short yelp while the green bear turned on a lighter and gritted his teeth in frustration "I knew I should have had my power generator inside" you felt shiver go up your spine "hey follow me, I'll lit my fire place and get us warm" you  followed him farther in his dark house dragging the blanket with you, feeling paranoid who could swear that you saw movement flicker in your eyes "hey get the wood from my near my kitchen over there on the left, I'll make sure the fireplace is dry" you nodded you head and at first hesitantly walked into the lightless kitchen, flickering the light switch a bit almost forgot no power

While walking inside cautiously you heard some chuckling behind you looking back seeing two glowing yellow eyes staring at you later getting closer you saw it was Flippy 

Confused you backed away before falling on something, whimpering in fear shutting your eyes close "oh, I'm so sorry" you opened your eyes seeing the bear tearing up a bit, you got closer placing your hand on his cheek, wiping his tears away before you knew it lips touched and separated "I-I" you were lost for words did I do that, why did I do that!! "uh I-I that, I'm sorry t-that was uncalled for I-" you were silenced when he kissed you back, "now let's get the wood"

(Rating? 1-10)