Chapter Fifty - Dominance

Start from the beginning

"Hey," I stopped Aaron just outside of the lobby. "How come that receptionist doesn't like me very much?"

He stared down at me, resting his hand on the pole next to my head. "Because I used to fuck her." I rolled my eyes at his confession, feeling a pang of jealousy in my chest.

"And every girl she's watched me bring through here never showed up again," He continued, causing more jealousy to erupt inside of me. "Except for you."

The old me probably would have enjoyed hearing that little speech, but the present me hated it with every fiber in my body. The way he casually talks about the women he's slept with as if none of them meant anything, it made me wonder if our experience was the same.

"I don't understand how you can fuck so many women," The genuine confusion was clear in my voice.

"Fucked." He corrected. "And at the time, Olivia," He looked away for a minute before our eyes were locked onto each others again. "I was willing to do anything to forget you."

We sat in silence for a moment before he elaborated, "At the hospital, after the accident," He clarified. "Your mother told me it was best for you if I stayed away, and I listened." Regret laced his words. "And maybe it wasn't the right choice, but, if you didn't accept my offer that day, I probably would have fucked every woman in Seattle by now to forget you."

Internally, I found myself smiling upon hearing his confession, even though it wasn't entirely romantic. It was evident that he sought a means to move on from me, as he couldn't overcome his feelings on his own.

"Do you want me to say something?" He offered. I immediately shook my head 'no' and he led us into the building.

While we neared the elevator, Aaron released my hand and initiated a conversation with Blondie. She responded with a few disapproving headshakes, and as he returned to my side, she gave me a genuine smile, the first of its kind. I reciprocated the gesture and stepped into the elevator.

I didn't bother asking what he had said to her because I didn't want to know, but whatever it was convinced her to stop being so bitchy towards me, at least for now.

"I'm exhausted," Aaron yawned as he placed his keys on the table.

"Me too." I sat my purse next to his keys and began unzipping my dress as I walked to my room.

A sudden hand around my wrist stopped me from entering, "What are you doing?" Aaron stared down at me.

"I'm...changing?" He let go of my wrist, allowing me to switch into more suitable clothing for bed, fuzzy plaid PJ pants and a tight, black spaghetti strap.

When I turned to the doorway, he was leaned against the frame, watching me. "Who were you dancing for like that at the club?" I blushed at his question, not realizing he had seen me.

"Layla," I said sarcastically.

"Hm," He rubbed his hand against his stubble. "If I catch you dancing like that again," He warned as he stepped closer, pushing me down onto the bed. "I might just have to give you another one." His hand gently caressed my bump, causing a smile to play at my lips.

"Yeah?" I challenged. His hands snaked around both of my wrists, holding them above my head.

I sucked in a sharp breath as his lips trailed down my neck and chest. "Olivia," His voice was breathy as he kissed down my breasts. "Tell me who you belong to."

I hesitated for a moment, not recognizing this side of him. Although he was normally in charge of everything, it was never like this, but I liked it.

"You." I answered.

He let out a soft groan against my skin and gently stripped me from my pajama pants, revealing my bottom-half.

His lips slowly reached lower and lower, stopping right above my sweet spots. "Say it again."

"I belong to you." His tongue clashed with my sensitive spot, causing a loud moan to escape my lips. I pulled one of my arms free from his grasp to cover my mouth but he quickly took it away, forcing me to let out embarrassingly loud sex noises.

He spent the night intimately pleasuring me in ways I had never encountered before, resulting in a level of satisfaction I had never experienced. The sleep that followed was the most restful I had enjoyed in months.