"because i trusted you-!" seungmin said.

<3

"guys.. its been two hours.. can someone go stop them?" hyunjin groaned covering his ears.

"only two? last time they argued it lasted five." minho said.

"jeez.. maybe this will be their new record." jisung said leaning back into his chair.

"YOU LIED TO ME!"

"oh god." chan sighed. "ill stop them." chan said standing up.

felix yanked him down and brought him close.

"do. not." felix said, shaking almost.

"hes traumatized from the last time." changbin pointed with a smile.

"okaaay.." chan muttered.

stumbling and a door slam can be heard and the members all sighed seeing jeongin emerge with a smile.

"can i sleep with one of you guys?"

it went silent after jeongin continued smiling and things could be heard being thrown out the room, one member wanted to speak but they stopped as things piled up behind jeongin.

the door slammed and jeongin cleared his throat.

"anyone..?"

jeongin stayed in felixs room for the meantime, he knew seungmin would come around the next day. the older cant go a full 24 hours without him.

jeongin woke up and stretched before climbing out the bed, it was 4:23am and he had to go piss. after using the bathroom he walked out and smiled seeing an extremely pouty seungmin crossing his arms.

"im sorry.." seungmin sighed, rubbing his eye.

jeongin brought him in for a hug and kissed his head while doing so.

"you dont have to apologize, i did lie." jeongin said kissing his cheek.

seungmin looked at him and jeongin kissed his nose.

"ill come back into the room, you just go get comfy and ill be there." jeongin said.

seungmin nodded with a smile and retreated back to the room, jeongin did a fist pump in the air then quickly went to felixs room again.

after grabbing his things (which werent a lot) he told felix he was heading back, the older nodded then resumed back to his game. (felix likes staying up late)

jeongin left back to the room and quickly put his things back, after he finished he faced the bed and walked over climbing on it.

"are you still mad to cuddle?" jeongin asked poking him repeatidly.

seungmin poked his head out from the blanket and watched as jeongin opened his arms and wiggled his brows with a smile.

seungmin scooted closer only to be showered in kisses.

"-forgive me." jeongin huffed, placing a big kiss on his cheek.

"if— if i do will you stop-?!" seungmin spluttered pushing away.

jeongin nodded and seungmin barely managed to speak.

"jeongin!"

jeongin stopped and blinked innocently at seungmin.

"i forgive you.. can we sleep now?" seungmin asked.

jeongin nodded and opened his arms, seungmin inched closer and finally was able to get some shut eye.

a week later they got into another arguement after jeongin was crying about his stage performance being bad, seungmin was telling him he did good but jeongin cried harder.

that one lasted seven hours beating their last record.

wc: 928

me after saying i was back but never updated: 🤡

anywahjo hopefully ill be back for good... yes this is a crack oneshot.. soz for any spelling mistakes, if there is any..

enjoy!! 😽

(i might write more angst.. beware)