Pranav: Thank you dad and you are right I can't shut myself anymore in the room. 

Vasudevan: you need a partner Pravan both in business as well as life. You need someone to share your emotions that will help you reduce the stress.

Pranav: Who will like a man walking with crutch ?

Vasudevan: You are wrong Pranav. There are girls who will genuinely love you even if they don't then remember you are a billionaire's son and you will get anyone you want.

Pranav: I want to marry the girl who ruined my life, the one because of whom I lost 4 years of my life, she is the reason that I had to walk with the help of crutch. I want to tie her to my life forever that she will regret every moment of her life.

Vasudevan: You need a girl to live a happy life and not to revenge Pranav so I will find a girl for you. Now get up and let the maids clean the room and you can stay in any other room. Also promise me that you will not give up any time in your life and shut yourself like you did today.

Pranav promised and Vasudevan helped him to stand and passed the crutch to him as they got out of the room letting the maids to clean his room.

Next day Mithra got up early and got dressed in a cotton saree and reached the hall where her mother was also getting ready. Mithra was looking at her all puzzled.

Mithra: Maa, where are you going so early today ?

Kavitha: To the temple where else. You said you are signing your first project after being promoted and how huge that project is so I wanted to go to the temple to pray for you.

Mithra: I got ready to reach the temple before I drive to the office so come lets go together and then I will go to office and you can return home by auto.

They both informed Raghuvaran and left home in her scooty to the temple. Shylaja and Raghini who were on their way to Shylaja's friend's daughter wedding. Raghini saw Mithra and shook Shylaja to get her attention.

Raghini: Aunty, look at the girl driving scooty, she is Mithra who work for Goutham.

Shylaja: But she is not the one whom we are looking for so why worry about her.

Raghini: You said her parents stay in their native then who is the lady behind her ? Should we see and get to know more details ?

Shylaja: But she is getting married and may be her parents must have returned for her marriage.

Raghini: still what is she doing here when the address you said is exactly opposite direction from here ? Not to forget there won't be any shops open at this time for purchase and by their looks it seems like they are going to temple and see the lady is holding a flower basket in her hand. There are so many temples in the area where you went to meet her family so why would they come here all the way ?

Shylaja: Driver follow that scooty and stop behind them.

Mithra parked the scooty and entered the temple with her mother. Shylaja got down from the car and followed Mithra and Kavitha inside the temple. After offering the prayers Mithra and Kavitha came out of the temple and Mithra saw Raghini standing before her. Mithra remembered Raghini from the day she appeared in Goutham's office and gave a polite smile.

Raghini: You are Mithra right ?

Mithra: hmmm..

Raghini: This is my aunt Shylaja..I mean Goutham's mother and who is this next to you ?

Mithra gulped and was scared but tried her best to hide her emotions.

Mithra: Hello madam nice meeting you and this is my mother.... Maa, she is my boss's mother.

Kavitha: vanakkam, innaiku office la pudhu project sign panna poradha sonna Mithra adhan kovil ku vandhom. Ungala paathadhula romba sandhosham. ( Hello, Mithra said that she is about to sign an important project so we came to temple. It was nice meeting you )

Shylaja did not speak a work and returned the smile. Raghini was waiting for Shylaja to talk something or question Mithra but to her surprise Shylaja stayed calm.

Shylaja: Nice meeting you Mithra and all the best for the project. You should leave before its late to office. 

Mithra nodded her head and stopped an auto for Kavitha and once she got into the auto Mithra looked at Shylaja who was also looking at her but Mithra was not able to understand the emotions behind her eyes. She started her scooty and drove to office.

As soon as she reached office she met with Goutham and Rehman who were also waiting for the elevator. The trio entered the elevator and she greeted both of them. Goutham was unable to take his eyes off her. She looked so enticing in the cotton saree with minimal makeup. 

Mithra: I met with your mother and Raghini at the temple sometime back.

Goutham was startled from inside but he hid his reactions before her and shared a look with Rehman who also had a panick look on his face but he was behind Mithra for her to note him.

Goutham: Ohh, good. So what did she say ? 

Mithra: I was with my mother so we just got introduced and nothing else. 

Now Goutham fisted his palm in his pocket and cleared his throat and forced a smile to hide his nervousness. As soon as the door of the elevator opened Mithra was the first to leave and Goutham followed with Rehman behind him. 

Goutham entered his room with Rehman and hit the wall in frustration. 

Rehman: Time to be patient and think of what should we do now ? 

Goutham: If my guess is right she must have found Mithra's home already. We should do something before she spoil everything which I had built over years. I need to make Mithra confess her love for me. Everything will be resolved once she confess to me.

Rehman: But until she confess what are the plans ?

Goutham: Call Bala now ...

Rehman did as he said and once Bala answered it he turned the call on speaker to have the discussion.

Goutham: Bala, vacate that place immediately and clear if of compeletly. Have a man watch Mithra's home 24 hours and if you see my mother or any stranger trying to enter Mithra's home then remember they should not... at any cost you will stop them. If that is my mother then call me immediately.

Bala: Alright, so the climax of your love story has begun ?

Goutham: Yes and I m not letting anyone ruin our life.

Rehman: And we won't sit and watch that happening. We are with you to handle everything. We should find a way to make Mithra confess her love.

Goutham nodded his head and informed Rehman to leave his room and keep tab on Raghini and his mother as he had to leave to the secretariat with Mithra to sign the project.

***************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You.