The guest and Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen got the freight of their lives when the energy wave shook the whole of the cloud Recess. People wanted to know what happened but not even Lan Qiren or Lan Xichen knows. They looked at the way the Jingshi is then they looked at each other thinking they hope that the boys were alright. They quickly recover and told the guest to return to their rooms. Jin Guangshan step forward and asked. " Are you sure everything is fine. Maybe someone should go check on the two newly married couple don't you think". Lan Qiren looks at him and said. " Sect Leader Jin you don't need to worry about the boys. It's their wedding night and I think it would be highly inappropriate don't you think". He said with a cold voice. The said sect Leader just shrugs his shoulders and walked towards his sleeping quarters.
Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen called two night guards and told them to keep an eye on the man. What they don't know is the barrier around the Jingshi could not be breach nor broken even though someone has been trying for almost two hours but to no avail.

The next morning when Lan Zhan woke up he looked to his side and a soft smile plays on lips as he looks at his sleeping mate. A-Ying is so beautiful even when he sleeps. He slowly got up and went inside the bathroom he cleaned himself that's when he saw the yang symbol on his right wrist. Confuse as to how it got there. He walked towards the bed and took A-Ying's left wrist and that's when he saw the yin symbol on A-Ying's wrist. What happened and how did these appeared over night. He dresses himself still in deep thought he walked back over to the
bed to wake A-Ying up. " A-Ying time to wake up". He said softly but nothing. He tried again until he saw him stir. " Lan Zhan let me sleep a little longer please". He said with close eyes. Lan Zhan smile before he answer. " A-Ying they are waiting for us. Remember breakfast". " Is it really necessary for us to be there". He asked opening his and with pout on his mouth. Lan Zhan nods his head while picking his mate up and took him to the washing area where a bath are already waiting. He wash him once finished he took him out dry him of and help him get dressed. Then he comb and style his hair. " A-Ying look at your left wrist and tell me what you see". Lan Zhan told him. He did and was shocked to see the symbol that's when Lan Zhan lifts his sleeves and show him that he also had one.
" But how Lan Zhan. It could not just have appeared". A-Ying asked. " I don't know but we have to wait until everyone is gone then we have to tell uncle and brother". He said and A-Ying nods his head. They both walked out of the Jingshi when they were finally done. When they arrived at the dining hall most of the guest were already waiting. They walked to the front and greeted the guest and friend with bow before sitting down. When all the guests finally arrives food where brought in immediately. The Lans had for the moment forgone the no talking while eating rule for the guests. ' Someone has been trying to break the ward around the Jingshi last night. I believe they will not stop until they do but rest assured they won't succeed. Your mate is in danger. They will not care that he is bonded'.
Wanji inform Lan Zhan. Who looks over at his mate then his eyes scan the room. He knows who the culprit is. His eyes fell on the man who gave him a smile. Lan Zhan gritted his teeth but immediately relaxes when he felt a soft hand on his. They finish their breakfast in silence. Once breakfast was done and people started to stand up Jin Guangshan opened his big mouth. " Young master Lan your wedding night must have been magical if the energy wave was anything to go by. Your omega sure must be something". He said with a smile while licking his lips. Both boys were confuse about the energy wave but this man just can't shut up and stop being a pervert. The symbol on Lan Zhan's wrist starts to glow not that anyone could see. The hall was shocked at the man's Audacity and his words. More and more are starting to dislike him. Madam Jin stood up and slap him so hard. " Must you always embarrassed us. Must you always be such a fucking pervert. God I hate you. Come A-Xuan let's go". She grabs her sons arm and walk out. " Jin Guangshan it seems that the only way you will learn is if someone shows you your place. You think sending someone to break into the Jingshi to do what steal my mate. It seems if lessons are not taught people like you will never learn". Lan Zhan said. A-Ying looks at the man in disgust and then he stood up symbol also burning now. He and Lan Zhan walks slowly and then lower their heads simultaneously and before anybody knows before them stood a big white wolf and next to it a black wolf. Sect Leader Jin started to sputter he fell on his behind as the wolves stalked slowly towards him. When they were in front of him the black dip his head to the side before bearing it's teeth and then he spoke as the white wolf looks on sneering. " You think you are worthy of me and my master. You really do think that you are a man among the omegas and women when the truth is you have to pay them to sleep with you. How pathetic little rat that you are. Maybe I should rip your throat out right here or what do you think should I just releave him from is small little useless dick". Wanji gave a small growl before he answers. The people in the hall were frozen in place. This must be an illusion that's in front of them. This can't be nobody in hundreds of years has been able to change into their wolf forms but these two just did. Jin Guangshan is two seconds away from a heart attack.
" Should I challenge him to a dual or do you want to do the honors. I believe disrespecting and trying to kidnap my mate is reason enough to kill such a low life".Wanji answers.
" You had all the fun last time I believe it my turn now". ChengQing answers and Wanji nods his head. The two turns around and looks at their uncle and the elders who stood up and gave their permission for a dual against A-Ying and sect Leader Jin. The two bow their heads and turn back into their human form and left.
The hall breaks out in disbelief. Someone runs to tell madam Jin what have happened but she just said.
" Maybe now he will learn that he should know his place and not every omega wants to be under him and looks into his ugly face". When she's finish packing she and her son went to greet Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen and told them to once again give them her congratulations on their union and then they left.