Lan Zhan walked slowly not to let his mate trip over his wedding dress. When they near the Jingshi and walked up to the door the felt the energy. " Lan Zhan did you put up a barrier". A-Ying asked him. " No I haven't. Maybe it was uncle or brother". He answered. Once they reached the door Lan Zhan slides it open and carefully steers A-Ying inside. He helped him to the low table. When A-Ying was safely seated he slowly removes his veil. He gasp softly. His mate is truly beautiful he thought. A-Ying's blush lightly as Lan Zhan stares at him. Lan Zhan finally came out of stupper and sat next to him. He poured the tea that was being kept warm by a warming talisman. They drank it and eat some of the delicacy on the table. When they were done Lan Zhan stood up and took A-Ying's hand in his. A-Ying's hand is so small in my mine he thought. He walked them over to the bed. They both sat next to each other not knowing what to do. They know what to do mind you. They are just to shy to make the first move. Lan Zhan took his hands in his. As A-Ying looks up into his mates eyes all he could see was love and affection and he hope that his mate could see the same in his.

" Are you ready". Lan Zhan asked him. " We don't have to do it is your not ready A-Ying". He said. A-Ying shakes his head and said. " I'm ready to become fully yours Lan Zhan". Lan Zhan leans forward and took A-Ying's head and pulled him close. They started of slowly. The kiss was not to intense just feeling each other until A-Ying opens his mouth and Lan Zhan pushed is tongue in. Savoring the taste of his mates mouth not long their tongues were fighting for dominance but Lan Zhan's win in the end.

The kiss intensify and soon they had to break apart to catch a breath. They slowly stood up and starts to undressing each other hands moving over each other's bodies. When they were finally out of their robes Lan Zhan took A-Ying over to the dressing table and took out the pins and put it neatly on the table once done A-Ying did the same to him. Lan Zhan took him over to the bed and laid him down. He hover over him and just admiring this beautiful man under him. " Lan Zhan are you just going to keep looking". A-Ying asked with cheeks red from shyness. " No but can't I admired my beautiful mate for a minute". A-Ying put his hands over his now tomato red face. " Lan Zhan". He whine. Lan Zhan just laughs. He slowly took of A-Ying's under dress before he took his own of. He started kisses him from his neck down. He pinched his right nipple while swirling and lightly biting the left one. Soft moans started to escape A-Ying's mouth. Lan Zhan gave each nipple the right amount of attention before he starts moving down. A-Ying could feel a heat started to form in his lower abdomen and slick started to drip from his whole. Lan Zhan nibble on his thighs leaving bite marks and red spots all over. He finally found himself between A-Ying's thighs and he kiss and bite while all A-Ying could do is buck his lower part up. He is hard and it is becoming uncomfortable. "Lan Zhan what are doing to me. I'm feeling uncomfortable down there please". A-Ying says. Lan Zhan took his manhood in his mouth and starts to suck him while he put one finger in his whole starting to pump soon another follow. Poor A-Ying don't know what to do. Lan Zhan is assaulting him on both sides. Lan Zhan add another finger as A-Ying's hips buck and he comes inside Lan Zhan's mouth. Lan Zhan keep scissoring him the slick makes it easier. Lan Zhan came up and kiss him on his mouth. " I'm going to put it in now. Tell me if I'm hurting you". A-Ying nods his head. Lan Zhan moved back and push A-Ying's legs up towards his upper body and then he aligns himself. He slowly started to push in not wanting to hurt his mate. " Lan Zhan is it in". A-Ying asked. " Not fully"."What do you mean not fully". " Don't worry A-Ying it's almost there". Lan Zhan kept pushing in. He pulled out but not fully then he pushed it in with one powerful move burying himself deep inside A-Ying.
A-Ying gasp and Lan Zhan leans forward and kisses him as he starts to move. First slowly and when he gets the go ahead from A-Ying he started moving a little faster not long all you can hear is skin slapping, moans and grunts and in between growls. Lan Zhan once again drag his member out before slamming it right back in until he heard A-Ying said. " Right there Lan Zhan oh it feels so good. To deep Lan Zhan yes right there ah I want to do this everyday". He deliriously said. Lan Zhan assaulted the same spot over and over. Turning his mate into a moaning mess. Then he felt it his knot started to form. "A-Ying he growls out". As he licks at A-Ying scent gland. A-Ying bares his neck and he also licks at Lan Zhan's scent gland as soon as Lan Zhan came and his knot pops they both simultaneously bite each other. Once they did a light form around them both. Spiritual energy blast out of both of them. It shook the whole of the cloud Recess. Their bodies still entwined and connected flows up in the air the energy swirls around them. Their wolves stood on both sides of the bed before they were pulled back inside the two. They slowly falls back on the bed their wolves appears again but smaller laying on Lan Zhan's back. Smaller they drift towards each other and form the yang and yin symbol. They twirl around the two boys who is unaware of what's happening. They have become just like their masters. They once again disappeared. Two symbols appeared on the two young mens wrist. One yang and the other yin. The energy slowly retreated back to the Jingshi and dissappear. The two distracted their teeth from each other licking each other mating bite. Lan Zhan's knot is still intact so he slowly turns them. Him laying on his back and A-Ying on top of him. He slowly massages his back. "A-Ying are you okay. I didn't hurt you did I?". Lan Zhan asked his mate who is already sleepy. " No Lan Zhan you didn't". He answered. " Sleep the knot will take a while to go down". Mmm A-Ying said and fell asleep not long after Lan Zhan's eyes also fell close but not before he slowly sat up so not to hurt A-Ying and covered them both with a quilt. Then his eyes fell close and he also fell asleep.