Well that didn't go to plan....

Y/N's POV

Today is Chris' 42nd birthday and he's been feeling a little blue at the moment with getting a year older, a matter of which I keep reminding him that not everyone is granted such a gift, but alas he is still acting like a stroppy teenager. So what may someone do to perk up their boyfriend on his birthday....give them a gift to remember.

Chris is working until late (something which isn't helping his mood) but I assured him we'd celebrate when he got home. In the meantime I'd blitzed everywhere, made him his favourite cake decorated with Jelly Beans, walked Dodger and had food prepared for later....if we even got to that. I was adamant there would be no interruptions and told Chris's family we'd have a dinner tomorrow night to celebrate with him properly, but for tonight the birthday boy was all mine.

My gift to Chris....me of course, and allowing him to do anything he wants to me tonight (not that I say no to much to that insatiable man as it is) with an added surprise of course. I have to get ready for his arrival so I go to our bedroom and grab the outfit (if you can call it that) from the back of my shoe closet that I'd been stashing for a few weeks, along with the matching heels. I fluff my hair with loose curls and put on cherry red lipstick with gloss over the top...I know how much he loves my lips around his dick, and before I know it I'm hearing the car pull in....showtime!

Chris's POV

It's now gone 8:30pm and all I want to do is take a shower, and curl up with my favourite girl. I wasn't in the best of moods this week, or today but I hated working on my birthday and I haven't had much time with y/n as I'd like, I just hope she knows how much I love her. Finally I'm pulling into the driveway but most of the lights in the house are off...weird. As i go in the house I'm met with Dodger, I call out for y/n but there's no answer and before I even have a chance to see if she's upstairs I'm unexpectedly met with "Surprise!" from Scott, Ma, Shanna and Carly bursting through the back door.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy to see them, but I just wanted some time alone with y/n, it seems like lately someone is always around, but I push it aside and smile, thanking them for coming. "Where's y/n, we thought no one was home" Ma asks, "I'm not sure hang on" I say before going to the staircase to yell for y/n, and soon I'm met with y/n wearing heels and a trench coat, in seconds she's untying the belt and revealing her wrapped up in a red lace bow and thong, the whole outfit leaving very little to the imagination. Before my brain can form words she throws the trench coat at me and says "happy birthday baby" and all I can utter is "fuck".

The illusion is soon shattered by my entire family flocking to the hallway to see y/n in all her glory and the look on y/n's face is one of pure distraught, ma's is pure horror and then there's the witless wonders that are my siblings doubling over in laughter. I feel awful and before I even have a chance to say anything y/n takes off upstairs and I hear the door slam.

Y/N's POV

The adrenaline is pumping as I hear Chris call out for me and I know it's time to make my entrance...I slowly walk down the stairs whilst untying my belt before throwing the coat at Chris and wishing my baby a happy birthday. He seems to stunned to speak and whilst I'm momentarily high giving myself in my head I'm soon met with what can only be considered the most humiliating experience of my life...Chris's entire family walks in and see's me like this.

His mother's face is that of pure disgust and Scott, Shanna and Carly are absolutely losing their shit and I've never felt so embarrassed and ridiculous...what was I thinking! I take off upstairs not wanting to spend another second in their company before slamming our bedroom door, grabbing a towel from the bathroom before sliding down the wall yanking my heels off and then the flood gates open. I love Chris's family, I really do but lately it feels like they are always around and I can't deny that it's not not affecting our sex life, I just wanted one night with him - is that so much to ask?

Chris's POV

I turn to Scott, Shanna and Carly and give them a scowl but they don't stop laughing and that's when I lose it "What the hell is wrong with you? Do you have any idea what that was just like for y/n and you're here laughing your ass off, how do you think you'd feel if that was you huh?" I'm fuming at this point and then Ma interjects "well why was she dressed like that, she looked...she looked" - I can't believe what I'm hearing "I would be careful how you finish that sentence Ma" I say in a serious tone. "Well what was she thinking, when we were all downstairs" Ma states, "even you said you thought no one was home, and we're supposed to be having dinner tomorrow so why would she know you are here? That wasn't meant for anyone but my eyes, so I'd appreciate it if you all leave." "Chris but" Scott says but I don't allow it. "Please guys, she's probably humiliated and I'm gonna take a wild guess that you didn't even let y/n know you were coming by, and this has to stop."

After some grunts of disagreement they finally leave and I race upstairs to find y/n curled up on the floor, mascara smudged all down her face, puffy eyes and silent tears running down her cheeks. It pains me that I or my family caused this, I never want to see her like this, well I mean I'd love to see that outfit again but that's doubtful...I just hate she's hurt. "Baby, please look at me" I say whilst lifting her chin, her cheek in my palm, she opens her eyes and its just sheer pain and she begins to sob.

Y/N's POV

I'm sobbing in Chris's arms...this wasn't how it was supposed to be. "I'm so sorry" I whisper and Chris just looks at me shocked, "what do you have to be sorry about sweetheart?" "I ruined your birthday, and embarrassed myself and everyone with this ridiculous idea, I don't know what I was thinking". "Y/n if anyone should be embarrassed it's my family, they were completely out of line and I told them as much and kicked them out" "WHAT?" I yell. Yes I'm mortified but I did not expect that, "Chris, you didn't...they're your family...oh god your ma is gonna think even worse of me now...she already thinks i look like a tramp now - did you see her face?"

"Yes y/n I did, but they were out of line and I should have said something before now. They are and always will be my family but you are my family too y/n and hopefully my future." I look at Chris like he has two heads, "future?" I quip, and next thing I know Chris is pulling out a black velvet box from the night stand..."y/n will you marry me?" I'm stunned...."this is the part where you answer y/n" "YESSSS, of course I'll marry you!" I exclaim before smashing our lips together.

Chris's POV

I hadn't planned it like this but I'm not sorry. "Well at least you're crying over something good now at least" I say whilst wiping y/n's tears with my thumb. "But wait, it's your birthday...I'm supposed to be giving you a gift" y/n says all panic stricken. "You gave me the best gift in the world baby by saying yes....but....if you really want to give me a gift, I'd love to unwrap my present, it would be such a shame for it to go to waste" I say knowing I'm pushing my luck. "Well who am I to deny the birthday boy" y/n says seductively in my ear and I groan as she stands giving me a twirl and full view of the entire outfit, or what little there is of it.

Before I know it she's stripping me and pushing me onto the chair in our bedroom "how do you want me, sir" and fuck if I'm not the luckiest man alive. I pull her down to straddle me before I say "best birthday ever".

A/N: I know it's a bit cheesy but ah well, don't forget to vote and comment!