The difference...

I did post this on Instagram but I'm also putting it here for anyone who aren't able to look at my posts.

Keep in mind this is my AU of Shadows Glitch's AU!! So not everything is the same!

So yeah, sit back, relax, and enjoy the reading!

——————————————————

"No! I'm not going to do that!" Azrael whined.

"How else do you suppose we leave then!? We can't go out like this!" Ennard snarked.

"I don't want to kill anybody!"

"Well, you're a part of me, so you're never leaving me. You're never going back up to heaven again!" Ennard threatens.

William made Ennard as a fill in while he was making Circus Baby. He realized that he needed important parts of Ennard. He took him apart for Circus Baby. Not like William wanted him up anyway. Ennard was his first ever kid-friendly animatronic. He so happened to kill a random graduated high school student named Azrael. He stuffed Azrael in Ennard. Azrael was only able to watch, he couldn't do anything physical. He was terrified of his new life. Who wouldn't be?

William knew he wouldn't be able to stay there for long because of the smell. His plan was to take Ennard off the stage and in Entertainment and Rental after Circus Baby was done. So he wasn't going to be there forever anyway. William did want his family to be with him for the rest of his life. Circus Baby was the first step.

After Ennard got put in Entertainment and Rental, that's when Ennard's life as an endoskeleton started (Shadows Ennard's Backstory video). Everything from then was just the same. Azrael was still not able to control Ennard. For some reason, it was as if Ennard didn't know how to move. That's what got him to start moving.

(Basically in this timeline, Shadows Ennards Backstory video started right after William took Ennard apart. So everything AFTER Ennard got taken apart, that's when the Ennard's Backstory video and everything else starts until written otherwise).

Time skip to when Ennard started becoming a part of the team of the Funtimes because nothing is really important from Ennard living in Entertainment and Rental to now.

Azrael was frustrated at Ennard's plan. Azrael hated it in fact. He didn't want to kill anybody. He mentioned it to Ennard multiple times, but Ennard would always yell at him.

"No! I'm not going to do that!" Azrael whined.

"How else do you suppose we leave then!? We can't go out like this!" Ennard snarked.

"I don't want to kill anybody!"

"Well, you're a part of me, so you're never leaving me. You're never going back up to heaven again!" Ennard threatens.

Ennard would always disobey what Azrael had to say. Ennard only cared for his deeds. He just wanted to be free. He was sick of being in a room for so long. That's where he'd become claustrophobic in the future. He wanted to be outside. He wondered how it was. How open it'd be. He realized going out as a robot was not suitable. He brought up his plan to kill a night guard and use their body. Azrael, being a young adult who only wanted the best of his life completely disagreed.

Ennard was furious. He couldn't believe that Azrael had said no. But he had a plan. That's when he'd soon start to become manipulative.

"Come on, I know you don't like it down here. I've even heard you mention it. Me and you both know you hate being trapped underground. But you can feel free and not have to worry about that anymore. Don't you want to get out of here?" Ennard asked, trying to trick Azrael in saying yes, although he hadn't had a choice in the matter.