Lila's Christmas Story Pt 1

Start from the beginning

When most akumas are back to their regular selves, they usually get help to make sure they are alright or their friends keep a close eye on them. That wasn't the case for Marinette, however.

When she returned to school, her classmates believed she got akumatized on purpose for attention. Surprisingly, Adrien grew a spine and stuck up for Marinette. He saw that taking the high road was a bad idea and Marinette got hurt in the process. He made her tell him everything Lila did to her, including the threats. Some of the people who Lila suspected weren't on her side anymore also joined Marinette.

And that's where this story starts.

It's the last day of school before Christmas Break, and all the students were anxious to be dismissed. Marinette gained some friends back from her akuma recovery. Adrien, Chloe, Nino, Kim, Max (cuz I could not stand the napkin story), Juleka, Mylene, Ivan, and Nathaniel. She had more in other classes, but Lila doesn't care about them.

Each of them discovered Lila was lying in different ways. Nino was promised an interview with a famous DJ, and he went to their office and there wasn't a spot for him. Marinette was able to get him a spot, knowing how much Nino loved the person.

Kim was convinced by Max after the napkin incident before Chamelon. He went along with what Lila was saying so he wasn't being rude. He looked up the lies later and told Kim his discoveries.

Nathaniel found out when Lila claimed to be the artist of the Ladybug comics. When Nath said that he was, she said she made a mistake and was actually the writer. He told Marc about it, and to say they were both upset that she would want to take the credit for their work was an understanding. And since the lies spread throughout the school, there were various views on it. Especially if they knew who really wrote the comics.

Chloe and Juleka noticed she was lying on the spot. Chloe was just used to tabloids and possible liars around her father and Juleka just didn't have a good feeling about Lila. She asked Luka to be nearby one day and listen to her song.

Needless to say, Luka will stay away from Lila for the rest of his life. His ears were bleeding after just ten seconds.

Mylene found out in a heartbreaking way. Lila promised her that she would get her to spend time with a famous actor who was in Paris looking for someone to spark an internship with them to learn about acting. Mylene eagerly waited, but knew that it seemed too good to be true. She expressed her sadness to Ivan, which went to Kim, which went to Nino, which went to Marinette. She was able to get in contact with that actor through other celebrities and fulfilled the promise Lila failed to do. Mylene was eternally grateful that Marinette would do that for her and apologized for doubting her because of Lila. After Mylene got the internship and the actor left, Lila came in with tears saying they didn't answer and she was sorry for letting her down. Mylene, being an actor, acted sad by being sympathetic and understanding. But she knew the truth, Lila didn't even try. She lied and stalled until they left, which forever tainted Mylene's view of Lila.

And automatically if his girlfriend disliked someone, Ivan did too.

And that was just from the people who were closely in range of the liar. 

The group was never far from each other. Not even when Rose broke up with Juleka over the lies, or when Nino broke up with Alya for harassing Marinette. They wouldn't be broken apart.

Lila was annoyed by the lack of progress to separate the group. She went over to Alya with fake tears in her eyes. "Gurl, what did Marinette do now?" Alya fumed.

"She said t-that I should just disappear and that no one would miss me..." Lila sniffled. Alya nearly exploded.

"That's it! This bully is getting what's coming towards her." Alya grabbed Lila's wrist, the one was wasn't sprained, and marched up to Marinette.