Chapter 29

About 3 weeks after me being kidnapped, has been taking a toll on me. I've been freaking Castiel out on some nights. Other times, I'm not even there. The others would try to talk to me but I would just stare like their not in front of me.
  April says its some kinda of PTSD from Luke kidnapping me and beating on me.
  One thing out of this, we didn't tell my father about it. That would make things worst for me. Over time, it would take awhile for me to heal over it all.
  As my due date was coming, Castiel and I was getting more excited for it to come. I just couldn't wake to hold my son in my arms.
  About a few days of me coming back to somewhat normal, I had told Cas my dream I had when Luke took me. How our son was name Peter and that he wasn't that old and could already turn into a wolf.
  He thought it was cute but felt bad when I told him, that I couldn't protect Peter from the bad wolf. Cas told me that it was just a bad dream, that I would be a good mother and we would protect our son no matter what.
  As I reached my 38 week mark, I was getting more excited than ever. I could barely move around. I couldn't see my feet. I couldn't bend over for shit. I couldn't even get out of bed or off the couch for shit either.
  On my last day of my 38th week, I went down for lunch. Rosa made me some grilled ham sandwiches and milk. Something good and some what healthy for the baby. Well least the milk and cheese is. After I went back up to my room, I laid down for a little nap. About 5-10 minutes into my nap, I started feeling some weird pains but didn't think about it. After 20 minutes into my nap, I felt those pains again.
  I went to sit up and as I did, I felt something wet come out of me. My water broke! Then the pains started coming faster and hurtful. I couldn't take it.

  "Castiel! Someone!" I yelled.

  About a few minutes later Robert came in.

  "Yes, Liv?" He had asked then saw I was in pain. "Liv, are you," he started to asked.
  "Baby," I said as I took in a deep breathe in. "Coming!"
  "Shit." He said then ran out of the room. "Castiel! Baby coming!" He yelled as he ran out of the room.

  Emily and Jamie came running into the room a few moments later.

  "We got to get her into dry clothes and a dry bed." Jamie told Emily.
  "Gotcha. I'll get the bedding, while you get her into something comfortable." Emily told Jamie.
  "Ah," I yelled as I went to get out of bed.
  "Take deep breaths Liv." Jamie told me.

  I did what she said as she helped me out of these wet clothes. As soon as she got me into something dry and comfortable and Emily changed the bed, April and Castiel came running into the room. Then shut the door.

  "Cas," I said as I felt a sharp pain.
  "I know baby. You got this." Cas told me as he sat beside me.

  April pulled up my nightgown to look where I was at.

  "Okay, Liv you're ready to push. So give me a big push." April said.

  I done what she said. I leaned forward and gave the biggest push I could give. As bad as this was hurting, I fought and cried through it.

  "Ahhh!" I yelled and cried at the same time.
  "Come on baby, you got this." Castiel told me as he was rubbing my back to smooth me.
  "I can't, it hurts." I said crying.
  "Liv, look at me. I know it hurts but you got to do this." April told me then said. "Give me another big push."

  I took a deep breath and leaned forward with Castiel's help then pushed with all my might. I pushed like 5 big pushes until I finally heard a baby crying. When I heard that cry, I fell back against my pillows crying happy tears until April handed me my baby.

  "It's a boy." She said.
  I smiled. "Peter," I said as she put him in my arms. "Hello my pretty boy."
  "Hello Peter, I'm your daddy." Castiel told Peter as he was playing with his little fingers.
  "Okay, girls let's give them some time alone." April told Emily and Jamie. Then she looked at us. "Let me go wash little Petter off then we can put him into a onesie." She told us.

  I nodded at her then handed her Peter. Castiel kissed me on the lips after I gave Peter away. Then he walked away for a moment to go to Peter's room to get him an onesie to wear.
  When he came back, he went into the bathroom with April then came back out with Peter in his arms. Just looking at them was just picture perfect.

  I was still smiling away when Castiel got in the bed with me, still holding Peter. I was just staring away, at how beautiful/perfect he was. Like that came out of me, we both made him.
  I was so into Peter, I didn't even know, April left us. But I was glad, even if I was wore out. As I was falling asleep laying next to Castiel as he was holding Peter, made me the most happiest mother in the world. I couldn't be any more happy until now. Even after what has happened to me this past year and a half.

  ~Cas~

  After Liv done her last push, I heard that cry, I started to tear up a little from being so happy that what makes me live for is finally here. When April brought him over to Liv, her face lite up with joy.

  "It's a boy." She said.
  Liv smiled. "Peter," she said as April put him in Liv's arms. "Hello my pretty boy."
  "Hello Peter, I'm your daddy." I told Peter as I was playing with his little fingers.
  "Okay, girls let's give them some time alone." April told Emily and Jamie. Then she looked at us. "Let me go wash little Petter off then we can put him into a onesie." She told us.

  Liv nodded at her then handed her Peter. I kissed Liv on the lips after she gave Peter away. Then I walked away for a moment to go to Peter's room to get him an onesie to wear.
  As I walked out the room, Dean and Samuel was standing outside the room. They looked worried.

  "What's the deal man?" Dean asked.
  "I got me a son." I said all excited.
  "Congratulations, Alpha. I'm so happy for you and Liv." Samuel told me.
  "Thanks," I said as I opened up Peter's room. "His name is Peter." I said as I went to one of the dressers looking for his onesie then found a cute one for him. "Can y'all look after things while I stay with Liv and Peter?" I asked as I closed the door.
  "Yea, we got it." Dean said.
  "Take your time with Liv and Peter." Samuel said.
  I nodded, "thanks."

  When I came back, I went into the bathroom with April and watched her clean him off. He looked so perfect, that I couldn't believe that I made him.

  "I'm happy for you two Castiel." April told me.
  "Thanks, I just haven't process it yet. Like it hit me but not fully." I had said as she handed Peter to me. "Like the day you told us she was pregnant. It took me a while to comprehend things due with it."
  "Like why she was fighting while she was pregnant?" April asked me.
  I looked at her after I got his diaper and onesie on. "Exactly."
  "Don't worry, it will come to you. Both of y'all will be good parents. Then this little guy will be the best alpha in this house when it is passed down to him." She had said as she rubbed his belly.
  "Yea, kinda hoping I have a little girl before to long. I know that means Liv would die but," I started to say.
  "Don't think that. Just go in there lay with your family. I'll see you guys later." April told me.

  After she said that, I put Peter better in my arms then came back out to Liv. She was staring away at us still happy, but I could tell she was wore out.
  As I got in the bed, I sat there holding Peter in my arms and Liv was leaning in looking at Peter. Still smiling, but I was too. Just looking how beautiful/perfect he was. It just made me the most happiest father in the world. I couldn't be any more happy until now. Even after what has happened to us this past year and a half. Well mostly to her but still. I could not have found a better mate for a mother for my son, if it wasn't Olivia.
  They both my world, my pride and joys, my everything. I would kill for them just to keep them safe and I have. No one is taking away my reason to living, for breathing, for love to fill my heart. They the reason to keep living for.
  As I was staring away thinking, I saw Liv finally pass out from being so tired of pushing and being in pain. Then when I looked down, I had saw Peter was asleep as well. I started smiling bigger.
  I kissed Liv's head and leaned down and kissed Peter's little head. I laid my head against Liv's and the head board and fell asleep myself. This couldn't even be better moment to enjoy it.
  The little moments.