Chapter 14

I hated talking to Emily about things like that. It was hard on me first of all. She had a mother to talk to her with things, I didn't and Claire and the nanny wasn't my mother. They just raised us kids. Well the nanny did when father was gone. With the help of Claire part time.
  But it was long gone when the time had flew past fast. It was already noon time when we was done with our 3rd store. I had found a few things I had liked through most of the stores we went too. Kevin was getting bored of the shopping because he wasn't a girl and don't understand us females.
  When we were at the beauty store, I had got some more makeup, shampoo and conditioner, shaving scream and shavers, and some tampons. I wanted to be all ready for this move and make sure I had everything I needed, because I wasn't gonna be using fathers money anymore. I would be using castiel's money. But soon as I got settled in I would start looking for a job and do online classes or go school to finish. I wasn't sure just yet.
  When we were finally done, it was 3 pm, we head back to the car with Kevin helping us carry the bags. He was complaining the whole way back to the car, saying we shop too much.

  "Yall shop to much." He complained.
  Emily and I laughed at him. "Yea, sure okay. You don't understand things that girls need. Only if you had a mate and a daughter." Emily told him.
  "Speaking of mate, Kev when are you gonna hear her?" I asked him.
  "Eh, I don't know. I might not ever hear her." He said as he put our bags in the trunk.
  "Don't say that. Well how about one of the girls in the pack or on the land. Why don't you settle down with one of them and start a life; a family. Even if yall don't mate, you know." I told him.
  "Well I never thought of that about settling down. I'm more into my work then anything and if I did find my mate or whatever I wouldn't be with her hardly. Im always with your father helping him and protecting someone." He told me.

  I finally noticed we were home, when I saw the guards running out of the pack house. Kevin put it in park and ran out of the car to see what was going on. Emily and I had done the same without thinking about our bags.
  Some of the guard were shifting to get where they were going, I was about to shift when Castiel had grabbed my arm, I looked right at him.

  "What the hell is going on?" I asked him.
  "A few rogues got through the boarder so the guards are taking care of them." He told me.

  But that wasn't all there wasn't something else and I know it. His face was filled with worried and something else I cant just put my head to it. I touched his face and he smiled a little bit. But I didn't ask anything. I had went back to the car and grabbed my bags, as Emily came running towards me to help. Castiel had got what we had missed and we all went all upstairs.

  "Fucking rogues, I swear." Emily said as we go to my room. "They don't know when to stop."
  "That's for damn sure." I said.
  "Well, ima let yall to it. Let yall be girls." Castiel said as he was walking toward the door.
  I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck to kiss him. "You better not go help them. I don't want you getting hurt." I told him.
  "I aint going to help, ima go up to my room and pack up my bags, because we are leaving tomorrow afternoon. So we can be home just in time for dinner." He told me.
  "Okay, will you come back when your done to sleep with me." I asked him.
  "Yes, my princess." He said kissing me one last time before going to his room.

  He walked out shutting the door, leaving me and Emily to the clothes and girly stuff. I had went to my closet to get all my suitcases and duffle bags that I had. I had put all my new clothes that I had bought the past few weeks into my suitcases. Then went through my closet and got all my cute clothes I had in there and put them into my suitcases. What I had left was the bathroom and all my girly stuff. I had put everything into my duffle bags. What was left in the closet I had left so when I had came back here to stay and visit I had stuff.
  All my shoes I had wanted to take were in my duffle bag and my other stuff like; makeup, books, and my hair stuff. Everything I had and wanted to take with me was in a total of 5 bags. I know I may have a lot of stuff but I am moving to a new place, a new home.

  "I'm gonna miss the hell out of you." Emily told me.
  "I'm gonna miss the hell out of you." I repeated back to her.

  We hugged each other, tearing up a little bit. We were like that for seems a very long time. Until someone had came into my room and hugged us.

  "I can't believe your leaving me." Harley said choking back a tear.
  "I'm sorry, but he's my mate, Harley."
  "I know," he said started to tear up.
  "Your always gonna be my best friend. The both of you guys will. I'll call yall every week or whenever I need to tell yall something good. And I'll even come visit yall when I can. Even though we are gonna be like who knows how many hours we're gonna be apart." I told them.
  "Fine, you better do what you say or we are not gonna be best friends anymore." Harley said.
  "Harley!" Emily said.
  "Kidding." Harley said.

  I rolled my eyes and sighed. We let go of each other. We each held each other's hand and looked at each other and smiled.

  "Best friends forever and always." We all said together.
  "Til the end of time." Emily said.
  "Or curse us to death." I said.

  We all laughed and hugged one more time. Then finally aparted.

  "Well, I have to get to bed. Gotta get up early." I told them.
  "We all meet on the front porch at 10 am right?" Emily told us.
  "Right." Harley and I said.
  "Well goodnight, bestie." Harley and Emily told me as they were talking towards the door.
  "Goodnight." I told them.

  As they open the door, Castiel was right there about to knock on the door. He smiled at them as they walked out. He came to me; grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed. I smiled at him once he sat down and pulled me into his lap. He kissed my forehead before speaking.

  "Ready for bed, my love." He asked me.
  I nodded. "Yes, I am." I said as I yawned.
  He giggled when I yawned. "Well, lets go to bed." He told me as he picked me up and sat me on my side of the bed and climbed on top of me to kiss my forehead one last time before he got on the other side of me. He covered us up as I put my head on his chest. "Goodnight, my love." He told me as he rubbed his finger on my back.
  "Goodnight," I said as I yawned again.

  As he rubbed his fingers along my back, it was helping me fall asleep. It felt nice to finally have someone like this that I could sleep with to be in peace and calm. I sure haven't slept any better until now. Since I have finally found my mate; my soulmate.

  sorry if this was kinda short it was part two of the last chapter. hope y'all like the book so far. god bless y'all.