Chapter 6

It's been about a few weeks now since I had shifted into a wolf. And everything has been easier than ever. Cheerleading has been on points, my classes has been easy, all the jealous girls drooling over Sam like always. But mostly Sam and I have been a little off since he had turned me down. But that's okay, we're not ready yet.
  After cheerleading practice on Saturdays, I come home and start doing the workouts with the twins and everyone else. The training it somewhat hard, but that is only because I am new to the whole wolfing out stuff. We start out jogging around the territory as far as we can go before we reach the rogues that are on the other side of our land. Some of them go to our school but they are nice not so mean like the ones that roam outside of our territories, just to pick a fight with whoever they see.
  When we aren't picking a fight with the rogues were training.
  We jog for about 2 hours a day or at least about 10-20 miles a day for either human or wolf. But most days its human. When were done jogging, we do our hand to hand combat to learn how to fight in human form if we need too if whomever were fighting isn't a wolf or when a wolf does a attack us and we either haven't shifted yet or have and we don't have time to shift we can at least protect ourselves with that.
  Father had come out with his back-ups, Charlie and Sheldon to watch how the hand to hand combat was going. When I was up, I was fighting with one of the strongest boys in the pack. When I saw my father, I pushed myself. Showing off kinda.
  With Kylie he was strong, but I was the alphas daughter of course so I was stronger. When we were fighting I had sucker pouched him in his face hitting his nose and you can hear it breaking too, but he didn't care. He was coming at me, no stopping him. After every blow that we both were doing back at each other all you can hear is the others talking about what was going on, the ow's and the ou's and everything. When I as about had it, I grabbed his arm twisted it and brought him to his knees before I broke his arm. He tapped out before I did too, because he had enough of what I was giving him.
  Everyone clapped even my father. Everyone stopped and bowed down to my father, but he waved his hand to go on.

  "Well Liv looks like you can handle yourself well," Charlie said. "You look stronger than Sheldon over here." Charlie said laughing.
  "Shut up, Charlie." Sheldon said pushing him. "I'm just a little bit older than her by 5 years."
  "Yea, so." Charlie said. "What's age got to do with it. Its all who trained you and how you do everything."
  My father looked pleased about what they were saying. "Actually, Charlie is right. Olivia come here." My father called for me.
  "Yes, daddy." I said when I got to him. "I want you to fight with Sheldon."
  "What?!" both me and Sheldon. "Alpha, I'll hurt her." He said. "Ha," I added. "Like please."
  "Well we have it then, Olivia has confidence in this why can't you, 3rd." my father said.
  "I'm just afraid I'll hurt the princess and you do something to me." Sheldon said.
  "Nope, this is all on me." My father said.

  I was kinda excided to fight Sheldon or at least one of the guards. But Sheldon is right about one thing he is older than me, so he knows things but like Charlie said its all who taught yea.
  So, Sheldon and I had walked to the circle where we train/fight and got into positions. Sheldon took off his shirt threw it to the side, looked at me and flexed his arms. They got big or they just looked big to me since he's shirtless and all.
  I was ready for this nothing could stop me but out of nowhere Sheldon pouched me his hardest throwing me back a few feet. I thought I was ready for this, but I wasn't. I threw a look at my father and he nodded his head. I put my arms above my head pushing off the ground throwing myself up in the air to land on my feet. As soon as I got onto my feet I ran towards Sheldon and tackled him throwing pouches after pouches left and right like there was nothing that could stop me. Sheldon had kicked me off of him throwing me above his head, landing on my feet. I stayed there listening for him to come at me and he did I done a back flip over him landed behind him and done a low swift kick knocking him off his feet.
  Then once again I had got on top of him throwing blows left and right non-stop. Like I was heated everything that I got in me was like kill him. I flipped off of him and was about to shift into my wolf form out of nowhere. Until someone had called my name, making me loose my train of thought on what I was doing.

  "Olivia!" it was my father. "Olivia, its enough! Stand down now." It was the alpha voice now. I couldn't disobey the command, alpha or father I had listened.

  I stopped what I was doing and moved away from Sheldon. My father snapped his fingers and a couple of guards came and picked up Sheldon and helped him to the doctors' house.

  "As you were saying, Sheldon." Charlie said.
  "Shut up," Sheldon try to say.
  "I'm so sorry Sheldon. I didn't know what came of me." I told him.

  He nodded at me before they carried him away. Everyone that was there in the training looked at me and bowed down. I looked at every single person that was there watching them do that. Then looked at my father, he was bowing down himself. My own father bowing, and he don't bow for anyone.
  I looked at my hands as all the blood, dirt, cuts and bruises were there, the cuts and bruises were healing already but everything else was still there. I didn't know what I had done, I almost killed Sheldon.

  "Father, I almo-" I started to say but my father stopped me by putting up his hand.
  He came to me and spoke. "I know you think you almost did, but you didn't that's why I stopped you."
  "But how was I doing that. I didn't even know I had it in me." I said softly, still looking at my hands.
  "The alpha blood in you. It makes you stronger than any other wolf." He told me, then looked at everyone else. "If any one of yall ever touches her in any harmful way or anything else I will not stop her. You already saw what she can do, she almost killed my 3rd if I hadn't interfered the combat. If yall lay a single finger on her without her permission, that will be your punishment. Do yall understand me." He spoke clearly through his alpha voice.
  "Yes, Alpha." They all said bowing again once more.
  "Training is done for the day. Get back to your homes, there's a storm about to come, I can feel it." My father said.

  They bowed once more, and everyone ran to their house to take cover before the storm had come. My father, brothers, Charlie and I walked back to the house ourselves. I felt bad at what had happened but felt power like I never felt before.
  About an hour after practice there was a huge storm that had come but didn't stop us. It last for a couple days but didn't stop us to go to school. School went by fast for the whole week. There wasn't much to do, the storm had messed up the football field, so football was cancelled until otherwise. Cheerleading went great like always, but that didn't stop the kids from staring at me more than normal.
  Sam had missed a few days of school, him and his mother went out of town to visit her family. So, training practice was gonna be boring without him because he was supposed to help me how to fight in wolf form. But Harley helped me instead. By the next week after the storm we began training again. Everyone had met out by the training field as always. Everyone staring at me as I came over. Harley ran over almost late for training.
  I felt so uncomfortable with everyone staring at me from what had happened two weeks ago with Sheldon. But Sheldon was fine after a couple of days' worth of rest. Sheldon never saw me as a princess after that. He saw me as a warrior princess. Which meant fighter a very strong one as it is. That was my nickname for Sheldon too. 'Warrior Princess'.
  The training was a little weird, off because what had happened. It wasn't my fault; it was my fathers. But you have to do what the alpha says, and everyone knows that.
  Jax wanted everyone to pair up in wolf form for combat, everyone looked at me and stepped away. Everyone except Sam; my dearest boyfriend. He walked over to me and smiled.

  "Y'all are really pathetic. So, Liv is more powerful and stronger than all of us. That doesn't make a difference or even matter, she's still our friend, our leader's daughter. One day she's gonna be taking his spot. What are y'all gonna do when she's your alpha, y'all already bowed down to her." Sam said.
  "Babe, its fine." I told him as I touched his arm.

  He kissed me on my lips, of course I kissed him back. Sam was the best but hurts me when I think about breaking up with him when I find my mate, even if that happens.
  After he kissed me, we walked over a little way from everyone and shifted into our wolves' form. Jax blew his whistle to tell us to start. Sam came after me, but I wasn't paying attention to him until he tackled me. He was on top of me. He licked my snout. I giggled at him through out pack.

  "Focus guys." Jax yelled at us.

  Sam was about to get off of me when I kicked up my hind legs on him sending him flying a little back. He growled a little. He ran at me full speed, I dodged him at the last second, but it was enough time, he ends up grapping my hind leg sending me flying. I end up hitting a tree and when I did I yelped.

  'Ow!' I cried.
  'Liv!' Sam cried out. He came running over to me. That had stopped everyone, making everyone run towards us. Even Kevin and a few guards came running.
  "Princess!" Kevin called out to me until he got to me. "Liv are you okay?" putting a hand on my body.
  Then here came my father and brothers running towards us. "Olivia!," my father called out. "Sweetheart are you okay?" he asked me. My brothers were looking around to see if there was any danger but there wasn't.
  I shook my head at him, since he couldn't hear me talk through wolf form then Sam shifted into his human form. "Alpha I'm sorry, we were training, and it got a little ruff I end up grabbing her foot and threw her and she end up hitting the tree." He told me father.
  "You done what?!" my father yelled using his alpha voice.
  "I grabbed Liv's foot throwing her into a tree. I'm sorry." Sam repeated to my father.

  My father started shaking mad like he was about to shifted into his wolf form. I got up limping and covered Sam from my father. Kevin hand put his hand on my father to stop him. Then here came Charlie and Claire, Sam's parents running towards us.
  I looked right in my fathers' eyes and growled at him to stop. When Charlie stepped in between Sam and me, to push Sam away from my father. My father took a deep breath then looked at me.

  "Are you sure your fine?" he asked me. I nodded and licked him on the face. He started to grin a little bit then looked at Sam. "Charlie take your son home, before I do something that I'll regret later." My father told Charlie in his alpha voice.
  "Yes, Oliver." Charlie said. "Come on Sam, lets go." Charlie told Sam then pushed him towards Claire.
  "I didn't mean to hurt Liv." You can hear Sam telling his parents.
  "Hush Sam now." All you hear was Claire telling Sam.
  Then my father called out. "You know what Sam, after you just hurt my daughter, suppose to be your girlfriend, I want you to stay away from her from now on until otherwise. Yall are over as of today." My father ordered.
  I howled in pain from what he just said to Sam. I couldn't believe what he just ordered. Sam staying away from me. I howled again. This time a cry howl. 'Noo!!!!!!' but no one could hear me. I ran towards Sam.
  "Guards grab her now." My father ordered.

  As the guards went to grabbed me I jumped over him to reach for Sam until Sheldon had tacked me in his wolf form. He growled at me putting his foot on my body.

  "Olivia Rose Banks!" I father yelled.

  I stopped moving under Sheldon, just whining but crying inside my head. Claire looked at me with sad eyes as she pulled Sam with her before something had happened.
  As they were disappearing from sight, I pushed Sheldon off of me and ran towards the house. The guards went to grab me again, but they stopped from my father telling them to leave me be.
  I ran into the house, in my wolf form still, ran up to my room and fell onto the floor, crying in my head. Howling out loud for others to hear until I finally passed out from the pain.
  The sadness.
  Heartbroken.
  Dying inside because I just lost the love of my life.
  Sam.
  That was the end of training for me for a while, the end of everything.
  My life ending as we speaking.
  Nothing.