C22

Sehun POV

Y/n: What's going on between you and her?

Sehun: W..what ...What are you talking about?

Y/n: See man don't waste my time and tell me, okay?

Sehun: *sigh* Actually.... 2 years ago. when I went to London...

Flashback

I was looking for a cab when I saw some boys taking a drunk girl to the alley it was the month of December and only a few people were present there. I wanted to ignore it but I could not. So I went there to rescue her. I had a little fight with, they got scared and ran away. I went towards that girl and tried to wake her up. But she had already lost her consciousness. I didn't feel right leaving her there. So I took her to my villa.

The next morning when she came to her senses. She looked confused and scared. I went towards her and

Sehun: Hey! How are you feeling?

Rose: W..what had you done to me?

Sehun: Calm down Miss, I didn't did anything wrong with you. I find you in an alley last night you were unconscious...

Rose: Oh! Thanks for your help...

Sehun: Your most welcome!! 

I asked her where she lives. After she told me the address I find out that she is my new Nieghbour. After that day we both started meeting each other. 

It was her birthday, I took her out for dinner and proposed her. We were in relationship for almost a year and half but one day when I took her out on a date, someone people attacked us. They were my rivals...

I thought about it a lot and made a decision that I should brake up with her. She won't be safe with me. So.. I went inside her room at night and put a letter on the nightstand telling her about why she shouldn't be with me and left without a word..

The next morning when she woke up and found my letter she cried and cried. I saw it all from a distance but didn't do anything and left her.

Flashback Ends 

I told Y/n everything that happened between me and Rose. She patted my shoulder and said

Y/n: You know what brother... you are a fool!!

I looked at her and she continued 

Y/N: She herself is a mafia..

Sehun: What!?

Y/n: Yes!! You should have done a background check on her..

Sehun: I..I

Y/n: Do you regret doing it?

Sehun: I did... every single day. But why didn't she told me about being a Mafia.

???: You should sort out things with my sister when she wake up.

Author POV 

???:  You should sort out things with my sister when she wake up.

They both turned around and found Jisoo standing there..

Y/n: Unnie..

Jisoo: I heard everything.. *sigh* Sehun.. you and Rose both are wrong at some points. I hope that you can sort out the things between you and her and not let the brothers know about it.

Sehun: Umm.. Okay!!

Jisoo: Hmm..

Y/n: Unnie, what are you doing here? I mean you didn't went home..

Jisoo: I forgot my phone here..

Y/n: Oh...

Jisoo: I'm going now you both... take care

Y/N: Hmm.. Ok

A few hours later 

A nurse came and informed Y/n and Sehun that Rose has regain her consciousness. Mr. Kim had left for his office because he has a meeting. Y/n opened the door of Rose's room and came inside with Sehun. But as Rose saw Sehun she said

Rose: Why are you here!?

.

.

.

Sooo here is the next chapter I'm sorry I was not able to update... I'll try to update every week from now.. See you guys with a new chapter... till then bye byeee..💕💕