C12

Author pov

Kevin was already gone. The Kim siblings and hwang siblings were standing , thinking what to do next when they heard a *bang* when they turn towards the direction of sound they found that it was Y/n who banged her hand in the wall her eyes were red from anger. Hyunjin ran towards her he hugged her to calm her down. After sometime they part away then RM asked from Y/n .

Rm: who are they Y/n? They seem close to you...

Y/n: they are my childhood friends ITZY we lived together when we were out of Korea and they are stray kids their brothers....

Suga: you're into mafia stuffs that's why I wasn't able to get any info about you and your family ....

Y/n: yes I am.

Yeonjun: and how do you know Kevin?

Y/n: *sigh* (sat on the floor and said)
He is Park Kevin...... My uncle (the Kim siblings were shocked, she further continue) he killed my father because he wanted my dad's property but my grandma was fast enough to not let him take my dad's property. My mom don't know about it she thinks that my dad and uncle died in a car crash.( a tear left her eyes).

Beomgyu : does your mother know about you being a mafia..?

Y/n: No

Soobin: Y/n let me tell you we're mafia as you already know now. If this marriage happened then your mother and sisters life will be in danger.

Y/n: I know but mom love Mr Kim if you want me to ask her to cancel this marriage I can't. I am able to protect them.

Bangchan pov

Kevin is gone now Y/n and Kim siblings are talking about something, that we don't know...
I. N. asked Y/n,

I. N. : Y/n ,what marriage are you guys talking about?

Y/n: *sigh* remember the important thing I said I've to tell was this only. My mom is getting married to Mr Kim soo-hyun this weekend.

Lia/chae: it's cool, aunt finally decided to move on.

Y/n: hmmm.....

Seungmin helped y/n to get up from the floor.

Y/n: I don't know why you guys hate me I just want to live a happy life.
*sigh* by the way how do you guys know Kevin?

Jungkook : he killed our mom.

Y/n: oh! I'm so sorry for that.

Well Felix...go and delete the cctv footage or we'll be in trouble.

Felix : okay!!

Y/n: I have a request.....

That's all for this chapter

Bye bye💕💕