C11

Author pov

After lunch break all the students were going to their respective classes when they heard a gunshot. All the students start to shout and run here and there. The Kim siblings, Hwang siblings and Y/N try to calm the students and help them to get out of the building after that the Kim siblings locked the main door from inside and went from there to find what was happening. While they were doing this the Hwang siblings and Y/n already went to search for what was happening. They took there weapons from their lockers. (Stray kids know that y/n and itzy are mafias)

Y/n's pov

We are searching for the person who did the firing I'm suspecting it to be him.

Y/n: I think that he knows that we are here for him.

Hyunjin: maybe....

Yeji : guys be careful.

Y/n : I had something to tell you guys but looks like I've to delay it.

Yuna : shhh... Can you hear the footsteps.

Bangchan: be careful guys.

??? : who's there....

Taehyung's pov

After locking the door we came to our lockers took our weapons and start to search for the one who did the firing.
We were searching but then we hear some people talking....

Rm : who's there....

We came forward and saw Y/n our soon to be step sister with some people.

Jennie : what are you guys doing here?

Y/n: we...

Before Y/n can say anything a voice came....

??? : worlds three biggest mafias together under  one roof....

We turn around and saw Kevin the one who killed our mom we were waiting for the right time to kill him but looks like he found that we are planning to kill him.... Shit

Y/n : dream on Kevin! I won't leave you, I'll kill you today....

Kevin: calm down! Queen of spades ,
We are meeting after years and you are already talking about killing me....
Oh! By the way I'm so sorry that you have to come to this college just to find me but first kill them then kill me.

He said pointing towards some men in number they will be 100-200.
Saying this he went away we were about to go but his men stopped us we all started to fight with them. After some time all his were lying on the ground but Kevin was already gone....

That's all for this chapter...

Kindly ignore the mistakes 😁😁

Please vote...

Bye bye 💕💕💕