"I've never heard of a name like that. Where'd you get it?"

           "It's ma brand."

           I raise an eyebrow. "You have a cologne line?"

          She nods, adjusting herself under me. "I gotta whole room for it."

          "Why you never showed me?!"

            "You neva asked."

            I squint at her. "Seriously? Show me." She carries me down the hall and pass the garage. There was a door I never noticed being that I never came down here alone. It was creepy to me and I didn't like being so far away from her or my ma.

She pulls a key from her pocket to unlock it and she takes the two steps down. I keep myself wrapped around her as I look around the room. It was fairly large and it smelt amazing in here. She was talking to me but I wasn't listening, of course. I was too busy being fascinated by the cologne's she stood by.

Kiltz.

That was the brand name. I like it.

She smacks my ass, pulling me from my thoughts and I glare at her.

"Ion give a fuck 'bout'chu lookin' like that. You know I hate when youn listen. You needa work on that shit."

"You need to work on that shit," I mock and she gives me a look that makes me shut up.

"Do it again." I say nothing. "I know you doin' this shit cause you want me ta play wit' fat ma but I'm tellin' you, what I been doin' ta you ain't nothin' compared ta what I'm capable of. I really been bein' gentle wit'chu but keep this shit up. I ain't gone have no remorse fa that ass." A moan slips from my mouth unexpectedly and her face deadpans. "Aight nie."

"I'm sorryyyyyy." I kiss her and she kisses back. "But," I hesitate, "you never do anything..."

"So what'chu tryna say? I ain't gone do nothin'?"

I shrug. "Well..."

"Aight you got it. Ima let'chu have that 'cause I'm tryna be betta fa you."

"Mm. I knew it. You pussy."

She shakes her head before looking at the floor. "You pushin' it."

     "You not 'bout—" Before I could comprehend what was happening, she had put me down and gripped my neck, pushing me against the wall. I instantly became wet, the slight cut off of air reminding me of that time in the bathroom.

"Stop fuckin' playin' wit' me, Nisey. I will lay yo ass the fuck out." I whimper and stare up at her innocently. "Look at you. You know you can't handle shit can you?"

I shake my head no.

"I ain't gone keep fuckin' talkin' ta you. Say one moe fuckin' thing." I bite my lip, my pussy throbbing. "Is you done?"

I nod and she lets me go. "I-I want it."

She looks at me like I'm crazy. "Want what?"

"I want your dick in me."

She rubs down her face, a stressful look on it. "Everything I say jus' go in one ear and out the Otha but aight. You want it? Come on. Ima show yo ass," she mumbles the last part.

"Carry me." She swiftly picks me up, this nonchalant look on her face. She took me to her room and put me on the bed before taking off her shirt off.