BABY BOY!!👩‍🍼🧑‍🍼

Start from the beginning

"Yes Jaanu." I placed a kiss on her nose.

"Even if I become old and get white hair and wrinkles?"

"Yes love even if you become old and get white hair and wrinkles." I said and pecked her lips.

I couldn't get enough of it and I started kissing her. she tasted exactly like my new addiction.

I pulled back and looked at her, placing a kiss on her forehead I went to keep the bowl in the sink. When I looked back at her I saw her jumpimg from the kitchen counter.

"Anvi..."

"Ahhhhh...." She screamed holding her stomach. I immediately ran towards her.

"Stupid girl who said you to do this." I said.

"Vihaaaannn.... I.... I think my water broke." She said and I panicked.

"Whaaat????"

"You idiot can't you understand once..... I said my water broke......uhhhhhhh." she yelled.

omg omg ......

"Mommmm......dadddddd......wake up." I yelled and picked Anvi in my arms.

As I was leaving mom and dad came out without questioning me further dad followed me. He opened the car door and I sat down back holding Maanvi while dad drove.

"Love 10 minutes we will reach the hospital." I said pecking her forehead.

"It's paining.....a lot Vihaan." She said her face was a mess. she was crying.

"It's only for a while ok...now take deep breathes." I said caressing her hair.

We reached the hospital and Maanvi was immediately taken inside. I was standing out getting tensed. She was crying it was paining. As I was walking back and forth I saw mom coming with Rishabh and Tara.

"It's fine Vihaan just sit.... she's going to be fine." Mom said and I smiled at her.

After 15 mins I saw Maanvi's family except Shanaya and Siya. Shanaya must be at home taking care of Siya and Vedant their 3 months old son.

We all waited out. With each second passing I was getting more tensed.

The doctor came out and I immediately rushed to her.

"Doctor....."

"Congratulations.....its a baby boy." She said and half of my tension was relived.

"What about Maanvi?" I asked

"Both the mother and baby are safe and healthy." With that I was relaxed.

"You can see her after an hour."

i nodded and thanked her.

After half an hour the nurse came out with our baby and she gave him to me.

I took him in my arms with utmost care and looked at him.

He was looking at me with his big doe eyes and giggling. The whole family surrounded me and looked at him.

"He looks so small and cute." Tara said.

"His eyes look like Maan's." Rishabh said.

All of them were adoring him and I just looked at my son mesmerised.

"Sir you can see your wife now." A nurse said and I nodded.

I looked around.

"You go in and have some alone time we will come after some time." Maanvi's dad said and I smiled.

I went in and saw Maanvi. She looked weak and pale but still there was a glow on her face.

I kept our baby in her arms and looked at her.

She looked lost in him her eyes were getting teary and she bit her lip controlling her emotions.

"He looks just like you." I said and she looked at me.

"Yeah..." She said in a low voice kissing his forehead.

"But I am sure he'll behave like you." She said looking at me.

I kissed her forehead.

"Thank you love for everything." I said and she scooted on her bed making space for me.

I sat on the bed wrapping a hand around her and the other hand caressing our son's head. She put her head on my shoulder and this second I felt my life was completed.

My wife beside me, my son in our arms and my family waiting outside for us.

"Have you thought of any name?" I asked.

"Ya what about you." She asked.

"I did think but they are girls name." I siad and she looked at me.

"You wanted a girl?" she asked and I nodded.

"That's sweet but i always wanted a boy whose just like you." She said and I chuckled.

"But turns out that he's more like you." I said and she smiled.

"Names?" I asked and she looked at me with her eyes shinning.

"Ansh or Agastya?" She asked and i looked at her and then our son.

"Agastya it is." I said and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Agastya." She called out sweetly and he giggled and seeing him she started giggling too.

"He likes it." She said and immediately I heard a camera clicking.

I turned to look at Vivek who was standing there with his camera.

"Perfect....just perfect." He said and the whole family surrounded the bed taking the baby in their arms one by one.

This was one of the best and perfect day of my life.

......................................................................

Hey peeps,
I hope you all liked this chapter. this is the last second chapter so fill the comment section with all you love and also dont forget to vote. also check out my new story RAABTA. if you like UNSPOKEN LONGING you are going to fall in love with RAABTA.
Love,
Maya 🕊️

Instagram id - _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates.