LOVE MAKING!! 👩‍❤️‍👨

Почніть із самого початку

My head fell back and i arched myself towards his mouth wanting more.
The next second I could feel his lips on my sex. He kissed me there and i snapped my neck looking at him.

"You are a masterpiece love." He kissed there again. " You smell like heaven and I am pretty sure you taste like that too."
Before I could even digest his words his mouth was on my sex licking, kissing and sucking.
"Ho....holy.....shi.. shit." I pushed myself towards his mouth as my hands went to his hair making him stay there.

If his hands were heaven....his mouth was magical.

His tongue licking me clean up and down the length and drawing circles near my clit.
"Vi...vihaan."
I don't remember anything else but his name. He started to devour me. I could feel my second orgasm forming.

"You taste better than any dessert love." The vibrations from his voice were adding more pressure. He sucked on my clit and that's it I lost it. My orgasm hit me again which was more intense than the before.

He crawled back up and held my face using my jaw. He leaned so close to me our lips touching lightly.
"That's the first time I have gone down and trust me love, it was the best and I am fucking happy that I didn't do it before." He said and I felt happy hearing his words.

He immediately crashed his lips on mine and I could taste myself on him. I could feel his erection down and I moved myself grinding on him.

He immediately pulled back and put his neck on the crook of my neck and growled.
"Fuckkkk......anvii." he growled.
Did he just call me anvi?

I encircled my legs around his waist and my hand around his neck and kissed his neck and moved towards his ear.
"I like it....call me by that name....only." I said and bit his earlobe and pushed myself towards his erection wanting more friction.

He growled and pulled back. He stood up and removed his pants and threw it in the corner. I could see the bulge clearly from his boxers. He removed his boxers and my mouth widened.

"Don't worry love, it will pain only the first time and it will fit." He said with a smirk on his lips.

I immediately looked away and he hovered me.
He kissed me passionately and then suddenly pulled back there was a frown on his face.

"Fuck..... I don't have a condom." He said looking like the world is going to end now.

"Fuck....fuck...fuck." he said putting his face in the crook of my neck.

"I... I am on birth control. If you are okay without using a condom then I have no problem." I said and he immediately snapped his head towards me.

"Where were you all my life?" He said, his eyes dark and I laughed.
"I have never done that before....i mean sex without condom." He said.
"If you... don't want to...." He cut me off and started speaking.
"Anvi...no I didn't mean that. I was telling you are my first in that way." He said and I smiled at him.

He kissed me as he placed his erection at my entrance.
"It's gone pain love.... But only for a while." I nodded and he started kissing me again.

He entered slowly and I could feel myself tearing apart. It was paining. Tears started rolling down. His hand went to my breast squeezing them and rolling my nipples.

I pulled back from the kiss and looked at him.
"Just do it." I said as I couldn't bear the pain.
"Are you sure?" I just nodded and within seconds he thrust into me so fast and hard.

"Fuuccckkk..." Tears rolled down my eyes and I looked at him.
"Are..are you fine?" I just nodded again.
" That was the first time I heard you curse." He said.
"That was the first time I used the word." And he started laughing.

I bit my lip and looked at him.
" You can move now." I said and he nodded.

He started moving slowly. It pained at first but it immediately turned to pleasure.

"You are so tight..... You are squeezing me my love."

Our eyes were locked and we were lost within us.
He increased his pace slowly and it started becoming hard and fast.

I felt my orgasm building and he looked at me.
"Not now. Come when I say you to." He said more like ordered and I nodded.

I felt him twitch and I realised he was near too.

"Now." He said and both of us were on our own orgasms.
"Fuck anvi.....you are perfect." He growled as he kept his head at the crock of my neck.

I looked at him breathing heavily and he was breath taking. He was still inside me, covered in sweat, breathing heavily and my nail marks on his back.
A smile played on my lips.
"I love you Anvi..... I love you so fucking much." He said and I couldn't control my smile as it got widened hearing his words.
"I love you Vihaan." I said

He pulled back and looked at me and pecked my lips and pulled out. He feel back on the bed for a while and then went to the washroom. He came back and I could feel something wet on my thighs.

I looked down to see him cleaning me. I smiled but then I saw blood stains on the sheet and felt embarassed.
"It's fine love, we'll change it in the morning. Sleep now." He said as he slept beside me wrapping his hand around my waist pulling myself towards him.

"I have become addicted to you Anvi."
"And I have become addicted to you Vihaan." I said and he chuckled.

"Goodnight love."
"Goodnight."

......................................................................

Hey peeps❤️,
How was this chapter? Hope you all liked it. It is the lengthiest chapter I have written and I hope you guys didn't get bored. Stay tuned and please do vote and comment.
Love,
Maya🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates