LOVE MAKING!! 👩‍❤️‍👨

Start from the beginning

His hand moved lower. From my neck to my breast to my waist to my lower abdomen. He stopped there playing with the waistband of my jeans.

He unbottoned my jeans and unzipped it. His hand went inside my jeans. A shiver ran through my body. He cupped my sex and that's it, I lost every sense I had. I moaned so loud that I forgot about anyone hearing me. I pushed myself towards his hand for fiction.

He broke the kiss and as soon as he did my hands went to grip his shoulder. My nails digging into his skin which I know are definitely gonna leave marks.

He started drawing circles increasing my pleasure, the only barrier being my panty.

"Ohh...my... god." I moaned as he applied more pressure

"You are soaking Jannu." He said looking at me as I was becoming a total mess.
His words adding the fuel to the fire.

He removed his hand and immediately I missed everything. I looked at him with a shocked expression.
"Don't worry love." He said and started removing my jeans and I laid in front of him in nothing but panties.

He moved down and started kissing me from my knees. Slowly making his way to my inner thighs. Biting, licking and kissing each and every inch.

"Vi...viha..vihaan....plea....please."
"Please? What love?" He asked looking at me but not stopping his sweet torture.
I myself didn't know what I was asking for. But, I knew one thing it was frustrating. I wanted his touch somewhere else but where exactly I didn't know.

"I... I.... Don't know." I couldn't even frame my sentences properly.
He came extremely close to my sex and kissed my inner thigh very close to it.
"Pl....please.....ahhhh." I requested not knowing what I was requesting. He was near but not exactly there.

He looked at me and his hand traised the waistband of my panties. His hand moved inside my panties cupping my bear sex.
"Yea....yeah." finally it's where I wanted his touch.
He started touching my clit driving me crazy. I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning loud.

His hand immediate came near my mouth removing my lips from my teeth.
"Don't do that. I want to hear each and every noise that comes out of your mouth love."

His words were increasing my pleasure. He tried to push one of his finger inside.
"It might pain love." That's what he said and captured my mouth while he entered me with his finger.

The pain was little bit the pleasure building was mind blowing.
He increased his pace and I could fell something forming in me. Something powerful.

He added his another finger and right then he hit the right spot.
"Vi...vihaan don't....don't stop."
Pleasure kept building and his pace kept increasing.
"Come for me Jaanu." He whispered near me ear taking my earlobe between his teeth and nibbling it.

Thats it I could feel myself going high. It was the best thing I have ever experienced.
"Vihaaaan..." I moaned his name as I came down from my high.

My breathing becomes lighter and that's when I realised that it was my first ever orgasm.
I looked at him and he had a smirk on his face.
"You look beautiful." He said pecking my lips.

I looked away feeling shy all of a sudden and he chuckled.

His hand came out and removed my panties immediately.
He went down again kissing my breasts but this time leaving his marks behind. He went down but his eyes were locked to mine. He went down to my navel and licked it and started sucking there.