It was a watch and I took 20 days to select it. He removed the current watch and was about to wear the one I gave him.

"Vihaan, thats not it. Turn the watch." I said looking down.

He turned it around and read it.
"I love you more with every second of every day."

"Maanvi

"Maanvi..."
"No Vihaan wait, let me complete. I know it's sudden but I just wanted to confess. I am not expecting you to reciprocate the same but I just wanted you to know. When I am with you, I always feel safe. I am a person who likes to keep everything to myself but when I am with you I feel like pouring my heart out. I have always lived with the fear of losing my loved ones, so I distanced myself with them. But....but with you even if it is 1 minute, I want to be with you without any fear, I want to forget my fear and enjoy that one minute with you. It's fine if you don't love me, I am not going to force you. I love you Vihaan. I love you so much that I have never loved anyone that much in my life not my parents, not my siblings and nor my friends. I love you." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

I looked at him to see him watching me keenly.

*****************

VIHAAN'S POV

"........I love you." She said, and a tear rolled down her cheek.

I don't know what to say. I always wanted to be the first person to confess but hearing her confess my heart started beating fast, hearing her words, it made me swell with pride. I never thought she would be the first one to confess and how did she even think that I won't reciprocate.

"Vihaan say something.... I am feeling scared." She said trembling.
Oh God Maanvi. You really are very cute.

I forwarded the watch to her and she looked at me with a blank expression.
I pulled her hand and placed it in her hand.
And then I forwarded my hand to her.
"Put it yourself and repeat those words." I said.

She still looked blank but did what I said.
She made me wear that watch and then looked at me.
"I love you Vihaan."

I could hear that the whole day.
I pulled her closer and put my hand around her waist.
"I love you Jaanu. I cannot say how much I love you Jannu, because anything I say will be an understatement." I said and I saw the tears falling from her eyes.

I wiped those tears and lifted her head to look into her eyes.
"You are the brightest star in my universe Jannu. You light up my world." I kiss her on her forehead.

"I can't say I'll love you till death apart us, because I'll love you more after death." I kiss her right cheek.

Her tears kept falling.
"And even if you break my heart. I don't give a fuck about how many times you break my heart, just stay beside me to fix it back." I kiss her left cheek.

Her cheeks were becoming red and her ears were like tomato.

"And whenever I look into your eyes, I feel like pulling you into my arms and telling you 'you are mine and only mine'." I said.

"I am yours, only yours." She said looking right into my eyes.

How can I not love this girl. I slammed my lips to her and started kissing her. I kissed her like a starved man. I allowed her to take control and she immediately thrust her tongue into my mouth tasting each and every corner. Her hands went to my hair. She bit my lower lip so hard that I could taste my blood and i hissed. She pulled back breathing heavily and I just looked at her.

I touched my lip and got saw blood on my thumb. She looked at it and then me.
"I am sorry." She said looking down.
"No love, don't be. I love this side of yours. Fiercy. Just the way I like it." I said hugging her.

I pulled back and looked at her. She was beautiful. Her face red and cute.
"Come let me take you somewhere." I said and opened the car door.

......................................................................

Hey peeps❤️,
Hope you all liked this chapter. Stay tuned to know what happens next. Guys, also check out the prologue of RAABTA. I updated it today. Please do vote and comment.
Love,
Maya 🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates.