Chapter 15

Nat has been sobbing for the past 20 minutes while reading the messily but unmistakably handwriting of Wanda. By the way Wanda had written the words, she could tell she tried to make them look as good as possible.

The way some words were more messily written than others indicating that Wanda cried harder during those certain words.

She had went to Wanda, she tried her best to apologize and say she didn't mean to snap at her and that she would never send her away or hit her and most importantly that how much she loved her.

But the girl didn't acknowledge the redhead as she kept staying facing the wall on the floor, with her knees to her chest and her arms wrapped around her legs. She tightened her hold and tensed everytime she heard the redhead move which made Nat want to sob all over again.

They were meant to go home over an hour ago but Wanda still hasn't moved from her position, no matter how much Nat tried so she hoped her only plan would work.

"What happened?" Yelena asked, she had been worried when she got a call from Nat with her voice all choked up.

Nat closed eyes before speaking then opened them again, "I- Wanda was starting to get bored and she wanted to go home because she never usually comes here on Thursdays but I kept saying soon when she kept asking me-"

She sighed, her voice filled with shame, "I yelled at her to stop and after she slid this under my door"

Yelena frowned taking the paper out of Nat's hands, she was concerned at what happened seeing the way Nat shrunk into herself while she explained what happened.

The blonde took a shaky breath at Wanda's words, it was heartbreaking and they knew this would make the girl take a few steps back, they just don't know how much.

"She hasn't moved since?"

Nat shook her head, wiping tears from her cheeks.

"I'll go try and talk to her, how about you go sit down a bit Tasha"

The redhead nodded hesitantly, she didn't want to leave Wanda but she was the cause of this and maybe that's exactly what the girl needed right now.

You were meant to be a mother, only a ruthless murderer and now it showed

That's what she kept thinking as she stared at the black screen of the large tv infront of her.

"Malyshka?" Yelena said, walking towards the girl. She usually called her little spider but she decided it might not be the best idea right now.

Wanda tensed a little at Yelena's voice, she shifted slightly but still in the same position she's been.

The blonde slowly took more steps towards her until eventually she also sat down on the floor enough to give her, her own space.

"Hi detka, we can go home now" she said softly, in truth she had no idea how to handle this situation especially when her big sister couldn't help.

Wanda just tightened her grip on herself, shook her head slightly.

"Do you want to tell me why you're sitting here baby?"

She didn't say anything and Yelena thought that she might've gone back to completely not talking but thankfully she was wrong.

"In hydra when bad is punishment so I stay like this" the girl said shakily.

Yelena frowned, "you're not bad Wanda and you're not in there anymore, you would never to do anything like you had in that place"

"But ma- but time out the same da?"

Yelena didn't miss how she stopped herself from calling Nat mama but decided to ignore it for now, "time out is for a few minutes and you could always move your body and how you want to sit or if you're thirsty, anything like that"

"No hit?"

"No detka never"

The girl seemed to relax at her words while the blonde continued, "nobody put you in time out detka so you don't have to stay here"

Wanda finally looked at her, her eyes seemed to have relief but mostly fear. After more words from Yelena, they were standing and with Wanda holding her hand while she stayed silent and walked out with her aunt.

"Your mama is very sorry for what happened, she loves you very much and we would never hit you dorogoy"

Wanda didn't respond as she kept walking, her hand still in Yelena's. She slightly hid behind the blonde when she saw the redhead, slowly going in the back seat of the car and not saying anything. She had her head down the entire time, no swinging her legs back and fourth like she always would, no asking for them to turn on the radio.

Nothing.

If she stayed good and quiet then no punishments.

She just didn't know that Nat was crying silently the whole time while driving while Yelena did her best to comfort her big sister.

don't kill me <3