Chapter 39

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╔═.★.══════════╗
𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐼𝑂𝑁𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐸
╚══════════.☆.═╝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Douma had just come back from his battle with Akaza and he went straight to your bedchamber. As if the blood battle didn't take much of a toll on him, Douma continued to pleasure you for hours on end.

You had, once again, lost sense of time. You didn't know how many hours or nights had passed.

It feels like you have forgotten a lot of important things. And to you, nothing else matters anymore but the present. The 'now', this moment.

If pleasure is a liquor, you would be drunk by now, intoxicated.

At some point you had passed out and you woke up in the wooden bathtub with Douma sitting behind you.

"Are you awake, Y/n-chan?" he asked, moving closer to you until his chin is propped on your shoulder. You looked down when you felt something.

"Douma, your hand," you said, seeing that he has his fingers inside you. Douma took them out.

"I was cleaning you off when you fell asleep." He moved closer, nibbling on the tip of your ear as he put his hand on your stomach and pulled you closer. "You were dripping wet with my cum, you see. So I thought I should clean it off before we start again."

You hummed in response while Douma moved down on your shoulder, biting down a bit and sucking on the spot, leaving marks before he looked down.

"Y/n-chan, have you tried touching yourself?"

The question took you a bit by surprise. There were times when Douma would leave you alone, was he thinking about you touching yourself while he was gone.

"No," you answered, looking down as you see your reflection on the water. You didn't know if it was from the numerous times you and Douma had done it or his question had made you flustered, but you can see your face is a bit flushed.

"Then, want to try it?" he asked, leaning closer before he took your hand. "I can help you with it too."

You watched as Douma held your middle and ring fingers, lowering your hand down the water. When your own fingers touched your entrance, you shuddered before Douma told you to relax. Then with his hand holding your hand, Douma inserted two of your fingers inside along with two of his fingers and you let out a gasp.

"Just like that, find the most pleasurable spot inside you," he said, guiding your fingers inside as you felt your walls clenching around.

Your head fell back on Douma's shoulder while he continued to guide your fingers inside, and he started to whisper things to you that made you feel more and more aroused.

"You came quite a lot Y/n-chan. But can you cum for me again?"

He started nibbling on the tip of your ear, you can feel his canines but he didn't bite hard enough to draw blood. If anything, it was more ticklish.

"You shudder every time you cum. And you wanted to be held closer after an orgasm, it's really cute."

You held your knee, your nails digging in the skin as blood trickled down. And when Douma took notice of it, he held your hand instead as you felt his other hand guiding your fingers inside you.