Chapter 21

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╔═.★.══════════╗
𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐼𝑂𝑁𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐸
╚══════════.☆.═╝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It hasn't been long since you two did it, but for some reason Douma felt like he had not had enough of you in so long. Your skin felt so smooth under his lips, so marvelously intoxicating. Your bosom curvaceously soft and full, a few touches and kisses made your rose pink buds harden.

Douma had been a demon for a while, years he had abandoned counting. He had pleased quite a lot of women before, some among being men. But none had pleased him as much as you do as none can be compared to you.

He had always liked how you look disheveled under him, long hair sprawled on the sheet, body voluptuously bare.

"Look at you," Douma cooed, brushing the hair away from your face as he caressed your cheek. "So turned on like a courtesan under an aphrodisiac."

"Aphrodisiac?" you asked, feeling his thumb brushing on your skin before Douma moved down, holding one of your legs up, putting it above his shoulder as he lowered down.

"It's a drug that's been quite popular around lately. It induces sexual pleasure," he said, his finger tracing down your leg, his long nails creating a reddened pattern as it continued to travel down your inner thigh and you felt goosebumps rising on your body and a ticklish feeling begin to surface inside you.

"Should we try it?" he asked, a playful smirk on his lips. "Should we try some aphrodisiacs?" You felt his fingers getting closer to your nether region, so close that when he pressed on your heat your toes curl and you let out a moan. He shoved a finger and your head fell back when you felt him move in a come hither motion. Douma's smirk widened.

"Oh but I don't think we need an aphrodisiac," he said, pulling out a finger and lifting his hand as you looked at him to see him putting his two fingers wide apart on each side of his lips. "Seeing that you're already wet enough as it is. You really are so turned on, Y/n-chan."

His eyes were half-lidded, so intoxicated with pleasure as his cheeks burned redder. He opened his mouth and let out his tongue, his two fingers still on each side of his lips. He curled his tongue up before he smirked and you lifted your hands up, cupping his face.

"Can I feel it?" you asked before you rephrase your words. "I want to feel it. Your tongue. Inside me."

Douma held your wrists, lowering your hands down before he himself lowered down. Both your legs were over his shoulders as he held your thighs. You fell back on the cushions when you felt his warm breath fanned your inner thighs and then not a few seconds later he let his tongue out.

It was warm and soft, slippery and wet. Your insides started to get swarmed with butterflies tickling your lower abdomen. You held his head, your fingers curling through his locks as your head fell back and pressed on the pillows.

It was a different kind of pleasure, a different kind of euphoria that you've felt for the first time because it was the first time Douma had done something like this. It was better than his fingers, but no better than his phallus.

"Ah, so...good," you muttered, feeling your breathing become heavier, your heartbeat faster and your whole body heats up.

There was something knotting inside you that you wanted to release, it was that familiar feeling as you moved your legs closer but Douma's hand pulled them apart before you felt him bit down on your inner thigh and you let out a moan, the knot slowly letting loose as you felt yourself let out the pleasure that built up in your system.