Country Boy, City Girl

He was as country as grits with ham and big flaky biscuits. Yet there was something about that Florida twang that excited this Brooklyn native deep in my nether region, "Good afternoon to prettiest lady in all of Pensacola," he said as he flashed a smile with nothing but the prettiest pearly whites.

I did my best to hide my interest, "Good Morning, Chase," I replied as I hit the button on my remote to open the doors.

My car was backed into my spot. I walked around to the passenger side, opened the rear door, and I slid my satchel with laptop on the floor.

I was wearing a pencil skirt which made my round bottom appear larger. I took pleasure in strutting toward the driver side. I knew his eyes would be glued to my assets.

I looked back, saw him leaning against his pickup truck which was pulled in. He worked as a lineman for the energy company in the area. He grinned as if he knew what was happening in my mind.

The rugged jeans he wore gave me an idea of what he was working with...let's just say, my hesitation for pursuing anything with Chase had nothing to do with him being a country boy and me being a city girl. Yet it had everything to do with me being celibate for seven long years. An he looked like he was hung low. He was definitely giving off Big D energy. And not just the energy but the swagger of an insatiable lover.

He wasn't about to have me walking around town looking crazy, turning over tables and shit behind him giving that D to anyone but me!

As I went to open the door, his hand touched mine, "When are we going to stop playing this game, Suga?" he asked flirtatiously.

The scent of his cologne had me under a spell; I wanted to bury my nose into the crease of his neck, kiss until I discovered his earlobe as I rubbed his package feeling it expand behind his denim jeans as I whispered in his ear, "I'm sopping wet. Take me right here, right now."

I took a deep breath, "Game?"

His fingers touched under my chin. He drew closer. I was trembling. My heart raced. His other hand caressed my hip. I felt him squeeze my right ass cheek. I let out a soft moan before our lips touched.