14. 'Tallica On Tour

Începe de la început

"Oh." I mumbled half disappointed. "You never look disgusting." I planted another tender kiss on his cheek.

"You ready to go?" He asked awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

I hummed in response, grabbing my car keys and walking down the stairs.

I waited on the front porch for Kirk, before long and walked out the door. He looked at my car, then at me and smirked.

I raised my brow at him, signaling him to tell me whatever mischievous thought was running through his head in that moment.

"Can I drive?" He said slyly.

I was kinda hoping he'd say car sex, but oh well.

"Drive my car?" I looked at him like he'd just asked the dumbest question possible.

"Mhm." He said wrapping and arm around my waist, sneakily grabbing my keys out of my hand.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Guess we don't have a choice now do we?" He smirked slyly, as he dangled the keys in his hand above my head.

He let go of me, and started sprinting to the parked Trans-am sitting in the parking lot.

"Absolutely not! You're gonna wreck it!" I shouted running after him.

See, moments like this is why it's convenient not wearing heels.

Before I reached the car, Kirk had already slid into the drivers seat and started the car.

I sighed heavily, giving up and going to the other side to get into the passenger seat.

"Please, for fucks sake, don't wreck it." I mumbled, running my hand across my forehead and down my face.

"Don't worry baby I won't." He giggled victoriously, Kissing me quickly before speeding off.

"Jesus! Slow down fast and furious!" I exclaimed, grabbing ahold of the bar above my head.

"Oops!" He chuckled, a wide dorky grin plastered across his face.

I couldn't help but smile, seeing how much fun he had simply driving a car.

-

Before long we finally arrived to Lars's house, where the party was being held. Shockingly Kirk didn't kill us, and we got there in one piece.

He parked my car a bit farther down the street. We got out of the car, he interlocked his fingers with mine, as we walked along the sidewalk.

We made our way up the driveway. Kirk opened the front door, not untangling our hands, leading me behind him.

"Lars?" He called out, into the silent house.

We had gotten there earlier since the guys wanted to set up early, and by set up they meant get drunk as fuck before the actual party even started.

We all sat around drinking a few beers for about and hour or so, until people started showing up. Their manager had mainly invited other bands, some the guys knew, others they didn't.