"Can you trace her with your magic?" Elijah asked.

"Yeah, but I have to use my dark magic to trace Maeve." Christy said, worriedly.

⚜️⚜️

Christy is at the second floor railing, video chatting with Davina Claire.

"Hey, Davina. Can I borrow the dark object, the blood rider, thing?" Christy asked her.

"Yeah, sure." Davina replied. "Luna, Trinity are with me as well."

"Okay. Amy and Jessica contacted me and politely told me that they were both leaving the LaRue coven, but they'll keep in contact though." Christy said.

"Alright." Davina said.

And Trinity pops her head into Davina's video chat. "Hi, Mom."

"Hey, sweetheart." Christy greeted her youngest daughter with a small smile.

And then, Luna pops her head into the video chat. "Hey, Mom."

"Hi to you too, Luna." Christy greeted her oldest daughter with a small smile. "I gotta go, I'll see you guys at home."

"Okay, love you Mom." Luna and Trinity said in unison.

"Love you guys too." Christy said, hangs up the video chat.

⚜️⚜️

That afternoon, in the study, Christy gently sets down the dark object, the Tibetan Blood Rider. She pours a small bottle of black sand into it.

As she's about to stir the sand with a wooden spoon, Christy thinks to herself, worrying about using her dark magic.

"Need any help?" Klaus asked, slowly walks inside the study.

"What if I lose control over my dark magic, and I already have my dark alter ego." Christy said.

"You have me." Klaus said, slowly walks around behind her and gently sits down behind her, gently puts his hands on hers. "You can do this. I'm right here with you."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. She closes her eyes and focuses on her dark magic to locate Maeve the shadow priestess.

Christy gets glimpses of the five French Quarter witches.

"I see them." Christy said.

"Where are the witches?" Klaus asked.

Christy get another glimpses of the five French Quarter witches laying in the sigil on the floor inside a warehouse dock.

"A warehouse dock." Christy replied. "Maeve is channeling their magic."

Christy opens her eyes, ceasing her dark magic and relaxes herself. Klaus gently wraps his arms around her shoulders.

"See? You did it. And you didn't lose control." Klaus said and peck a kiss on her cheek.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.