[5. Short Tale]

▸ Although this chapter may be uninteresting, it plays an important part to the lore. So, just read it, okay?

Qingqiu Mountain.

This has been your safe haven when you're dreaming. It's massive, fantastic, and very captivating. It has this way of making you want to remain there forever.

In Qingqiu, you occasionally do nothing more than relax on the soft grass, take a refreshing dip in the cool water, talk with Jiu Yuzhou often, and, of course, enter the ancient palace.

Let's start with the palace.

It appears old and neglected, but ever since you discovered that there's a palace here, you've done your best to clean it up, even though it'll be dirty again the next day.

The palace has massive gates and rocks around it, and like the Monkey King's cave, the gate can only be opened by you and your grandmother. As you enter, two fox sculptures are seated on the left and right. There are gardens and walking paths too in the front yard.

What about the inside and how it looks? Just imagine a lovely and spacious palace because words can't describe this palace's beauty.

The library and the arts are your favorite elements of the castle!

There are hundreds of books that did not exist in Megapolis : magics, dark magics, how to handle a certain power, past history of each hero, Journey to the West volumes, and the list goes on.

The arts?

When you look at all those beautiful creativities, it leaves you stunned.

All forms of art were presented for Jiu Yuzhou; Paintings, sketches, sculptures, photographs, and plenty more are all there.

There are a few artworks that you adore completely! One of them is when the Monkey King, Demon Bull King, Macaque, and three other unknown beings pose goofily. Meanwhile, Jiu Yuzhou floats on top of them, laying sideways, laughing at her friends' poses.

Despite the fact that every art is beautiful, there are some that you may not have enjoyed.

For example, when there's a painting where Jiu Yuzhou was kneeling and facing forward with a sorrowful expression on her face. A woman with a skeleton face, who looks like the woman from your nightmare, is standing behind Yuzhou and has placed both of her hands on Yuzhou's head as if she's trying to manipulate your grandmother.

As a background, red-rose and blue colors looked to be trying their hardest not to blend into one another.

Currently, you were leaning against a lovely pink tree with your (f/c) sketch book at your side, deciding to read a certain book you had discovered in the library and doodle it after you're done reading.